Mission 10X automatically aborts itself.

Esege

Hi! Sorry to bother you all, but I got a really frustrating problem on my hands from a week or so.

Last week I started while group hunting the quest 10X in Jelly Zone. It requires to chose 3 mobs from a list of 4 and collect various items from them in order to finish the quest.

First time I tried I started from Qaffaz Tail, and after 1 day I finally got my sixth and final tail. The mission immediately aborted.
I, thinking naively that I had misclicked, cursed on myself and decided to give it another try.

This time starting from Dahar Skin I collected the required amount and all went fine, then deciding as my second target to hunt Qaffaz's tail again.

Today 15th of April, 22:45 I collected my sixth and last tail and the mission again aborted.

I have now collected 4 times required amount of items meaning by this point I've actually done more than the quest requires and I can't really bring myself to start the hunt all over again.

I hope Virtualsense Staff can help in this regard.

Thank you in advance and see you all in game!

EDIT: My ingame avatar is named Benedetto Esege Rollo

Littlestar b-k

VCAT Team Member
Sorry to hear that. Sounds to me like it might be the Qaffaz tails that are the problem. There are 3 other mobs, maybe try ignoring the Qaffaz and try and complete the mission with the other 3 mobs.

I'm sure someone look into this, hope it will get fixed soon.
Gl

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
My previous disciple has done it with qaffaz tails about a couple weeks ago.
Esege have been struggling with that one.
I offered to give him the materials to try again, but he declined.

What have been mentioned before, by my previous disciples, is that they were getting a huge lag on handing over the materials to the NPC, to a point they walked away, and the mission ticked later.

Also my first disciple had to relog in the game to pass the mission.

So it seems there are a few issues with handing the materials over, for this mission.

Esege

Hi! Sorry to reply just now, I had a very busy day yesterday! Yeah, I might the other mobs even though one of them is pretty much out of my reach for now. For the time being I think I'll just wait before doing the quest again, and see if there are any news about it.

I pretty much couldn't handle to lose the progress all over again, lol.

Thanks for the reply. :)

Top Bottom