Mission: Nahar Outfit Stage 3

badadam

The part where you need to loot boxes, the box is supposed to disappear when you click on it but if you spam click it really fast you can get many boxes before it disappears.

edit: you dont actually always get multiple boxes, sometimes the quests updates but no item is given. my mission ended and my objective list said i had 40/40, but i only had 39/40 with no way of getting more. i abandoned the mission, the items stayed in my inventory and i had to get 40 more bottles. for some reason i ended up with 1 more, so 80 / 40 total. after handing in the mission i still have 40 stolen nawa drops that i cannot trade or sell in my inventory.

support ticket has been open for those, but thought id report it here

Last edited:

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
Hand-in mission items are normally not tradable as they are only used to give to the mission NPC. If we make them tradable people can put useless items for sale on the marketplace.
We have not had the issue of the counter reading 40 with only 39 in the inventory before this. It's quite bizarre as the counter works on items incrementing I think this may be a one-off situation..... You would be very good at testing :)

Thanks for the feedback on these missions :)

badadam

i did quite a bit of testing for a software company in the past but nothing too crazy or fancy :p but if anything needs to be tested im always willing to hunt for more bugs and share :)

i am no programmer, but i believe this could be fixed by updating the mission objective when the Stolen Nawa Drop gets into your inventory, not update the mission objective when the chest is clicked. using a macro one could easily spam click 40 times in a split second. completing the mission with a single chest but getting only one stolen nawa drop

in the end, i ended up filing a support ticket with MA and asking them to remove the 40 useless nawa drops that were still in my storage after completing the mission

Top Bottom