Mission < Say Cheese > motion sensor 5 - bugged

Levi

Monria Citizen
Shop Owner
Hey VS,

was going through the mission "Say cheese".
For this part of the mission you need to find the 8 motion sensors and retrieve the Fauna films.
I was easily able to get 7 out of 8 films but ...

Motion Sensor 5 looks to be bugged.
I had me, [Crud Strife], [Sky], [Little Star] all looking for it and they said they knew where it was suppose to be.

The mission marker shows /wp [Planet Toulan, 135216, 94223, 120, Waypoint] but it not there an no where near there.

We have all searched within a 400 meter radius and I also looked with my scope.
All other mission markers had the Fauna Films within 50 meters of the marker, I would say, if not closer.

Cheers,

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
I've look into this issueand I cant seem to replicate it

On my system it gave the waypoint as 131554, 92744 and it was there.

I have already done this mission a while ago so I can't redo it on the live server. can you try this location please
and also if you still have the mission active can you give me screen shots of the way point and the mission text so I can see if I can find the problem

Thanks a mill :thumbsup

Levi

Monria Citizen
Shop Owner
Hey Kendra,

Hope you are doing well.

I Loaded up the Mission again a few weeks back and it gave me a waypoint in the desert this time.

I went to the desert and the sensor was there.

Its weird because when I had the location the first time it was pointing in the snow biome.

Anyway I was able to complete it so I cannot verify if this is the same thing happening to anyone else.

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
Brilliant :)
Thanks a million for the quick reply,

Hopefully it was a glitch and we wont see it again, but I'll keep it on my list until I'm 100% sure it's not a problem in future :)

Top Bottom