Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
Monrian Movie Database :)

Good morning Fellow monrians, It's movie time :ecstatic:

I watched "absolutely anything" (with simon Pegg) last night on Netflix,
I love all his stuff cause he's just brilliant, and I was really looking forward to it, but Sadly it wasn't his best movie, in fact I would go as far as to say if I went to the cinema to see it I would have been annoyed.

So I was thinking can anybody out there recommend a good comedy for me to watch?
Something that you've seen and would be in your top 5 movies type of thing

Maximus Cashicus

I'll just fire some from my head, mostly old, some are wacky slapstick kind of stuff.
Groundhog day
National lampoons vacations
Office space
Dumb and Dumber
Caddyshack
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
Airplane
Zoolander
Anchorman
Dazed and Confused
Blazing Saddles

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Bridesmaids --> anything with Melissa McCarthy in it will be funny. Kristen Wig is hilarious too.

I laughed myself stupid through this whole movie.

I'll try to come up with some more and post the official trailers for you to have a sneak peek. :clap

sluggo

Official PED Donator, Friend of Lootius
Shop Owner
What a person calls comedy can vary vastly.

Some like the slapstick no thought required type of comedy like the Police Academy series.
others like a bit darker like Animal House, Used Cars.
Others like really twisted comedy like The Hooligans, or I hope they serve beer in hell, to name a few.
There's Hall Pass, Bad Grandpa if you like the Jackass type of humor.
There's 1941, and of course Rodney Dangerfield in Caddy Shack if you are into some of the older comedies.

The police academy / austin powers type stuff, ehh, IMO it's ok, but good ONCE, enough with the sequels where you know what the gig is going to be 15 minutes before they work up to it.

sluggo

Top Bottom