Mob loot too low

iMRustY

Have noticed that the return I get on Toulan from mobs while hunting is so much lower than other planets. Also the mobs hit harder and have higher hp in general so us lower level guys need the animal oils and shrapnel to keep going. At the moment is is costing me quite a lot just to hunt.

The higher level guys are saying that they are killing high level mobs and getting guns with 2-4 damage as well. I think a bit of tweaking in the loot area would make the overall experience more enjoyable and therefore more people would stay.

iMRustY

What are you hunting and what weapon are you using, sounds like your hunting a bit over your lvl.
Not every mob drop guns so are you hunting the right mobs?
If you see me online you are welcome to ask for help.

Have added you as a friend in game. Whisper me when you login and will explain all.

P.S Hally is a great helper!!

sherwood

Hi, I spent and I'm spending most of my time in EU life hunting. I can "easily" hand all Toulan mobs... Wahesh from old alpha to stalker are still hard for me and make me use the FAP heavily causing me a bad return so I try to skip them aiming for alpha and below. The TT return of loot is in line with all the other planets for my experience.
Anyway, I agree with you that 98% of loot is TT food. I hope that last VU update that is dropping lots of new Blueprints make the hides, horns, teeth, pigments, whatever make them sellable

iMRustY

Hi, I spent and I'm spending most of my time in EU life hunting. I can "easily" hand all Toulan mobs... Wahesh from old alpha to stalker are still hard for me and make me use the FAP heavily causing me a bad return so I try to skip them aiming for alpha and below. The TT return of loot is in line with all the other planets for my experience.
Anyway, I agree with you that 98% of loot is TT food. I hope that last VU update that is dropping lots of new Blueprints make the hides, horns, teeth, pigments, whatever make them sellable
Hey just wondering what your hunting for TT loot that is in line with the other planets because literally the entire #toulan chat is complaining about it. That many people can not be wrong and also the HoF rate here is so small. Check the hall of fame if you don’t believe me. Again like I said I want to see this planet do well. There is a few things working against it like distance from Caly and up until recently population but if the ped is good people will definitely be here.

Littlestar b-k

VCAT Team Member
I think were on at different times. The only complains about loot i see are from the cuhof instance.

What do you expect from a low population planet with only low to mid lvl mobs. Your not on Calypso here.
I have had hofs here of over 1k ped on lvl 3 mobs on multiple occasions even on a tabtab.

I have sold more Toulan loot in the past 2 weeks then i have in the last few years at very decent mu. Infact i'm profiting big time with a tt-return between 97/98%.

Hopefully seeya ingame sometime.
Hope your luck changes.

iMRustY

Toulan has much more to offer than just tt return. All loot has a purpose except oil residue. There is much more to Toulan than meets the eye. It has the most beautiful landscape in EU. The nicest apartments in EU. The best dailies in EU. The best mining markup in EU. The best community (besides Monria) although small in EU. Toulan has a great story line, and a vast history and lore. Toulan has much to be appreciated for. And to come for a week and shoot 500 peds and expecting to leave back to caly with a HoF is negligent. There are ways to be efficient on Toulan but you have to learn the land and then execute a plan to be profitable. I heard a saying not long ago, "If you have a good fishing hole, and you tell people about it, it is no longer a good fishing hole".

Ill be done with my Caboria Quwa today and will be taking a break from the fishies, So Im comfortable getting this fishing hole out there since i no longer need it. With a [Herman ASI-R] (great dps/ammo burn ratio), take 40 ped out to caboria's and shoot till your gun breaks. tt all loot only stacking shells and hides. repeat. the markup on shells and hides will cover the tt loss basically allowing you to shoot for free. plus the caboria daily is a skill bonus. while not profitable, its not a loss.

Or get an axe for 5p, chop trees to get a 4.20 tt return. sell the boards for break even markup. again, not profitable, but not a loss.

There are many ways to thrive on Toulan, but aiming for the killshot for profit, is almost always a loss no matter what planet youre on.

Even the complaints from cuhofs, whatever the loss is, just calculate the markup you'll need to sell the mirsal to BREAK EVEN. The loss from my instance grinds put my mirsal between 600-800% which is well below anything on auction. So if i want to BREAK EVEN from instances, I could list my mirsal well below anything on auction house if i wanted to. But none of my mirsal goes anywhere but to my apartment. so the loss is chalked up to my future home on Toulan. Accepted gratefully.

Instead of aiming for profit, aim to break even.

Toulan is a simple life. Its small and beautiful, easy to decide what to hunt or where to mine. But it can be hard if you make it hard.
The sands are hot and unforgiving. Plus the dahar wear spiky bracelets, so be weary. Also, spiky bracelets should be looted and able to be worn because i want a spiky bracelet too.

So in conclusion, the good "fishing holes" i mentioned....have been mentioned. So how long the "good fishing hole" will remain "good fishing holes" now that it has been spoken into existence, remains to be seen.

So I leave you with this..."May the Nawa Flow Ever in Your Favor. And May the Dark Nawa Flow Ever in Mine!"

~Legacy~

Thank you for the reply. I just want to clear up that I’m not aiming to get rich. If I was then I am definitely playing the wrong game. I’m looking for 80%. That’s my magic number to stay some what afloat. Turns out I had been given some bad advice initially on what to hunt so my return were terrible but not only that I think I’m just at an awkward level where one mob is too easy and the next mob is almost too hard. The main reason for the mobs being a bit too hard is the mixed levels and the L88 Karmoosh that constantly spawn in the area make it impossible to hunt there.

Lucky Great Eddy

If you still interesting in these weapons like 2-4 dmg I can keep them for you because I am looting them so often they are tt food for me so I can sell them to you with 1% MU 😁 full tt or whatever I loot just let me know we can help each other out 🙄

I do not expect that you will buy all of them out but while you will be decaying 1st one - second one will be already waiting for you 😏

Top Bottom