Monria 2022 | St Patrick's Day Event | Decca Brings Out The Evil

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Black Widow Spider iK checking in for the Monria Mining event.

Cheers

Hi there :) ... no need to check in or register for the mining events, all globals and hofs are automatically recorded because Monria is on the Caly server ... only those Team Hunting need to register their teams using the Monria name in their team name, and who the team leader is in this thread ... otherwise, all else is taken care of ... nice to see you, and good luck in the event.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Team name - The Unit

Team leader - Nicholas Looser EnterGate

Your team name has to have the Monria name in it as well or it won't count for team prizes ... please do an edit, thanks. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
When I get the event results from Ant on Tuesday, I will add them to the first post of this thread, just keep in mind that I am 4 hrs behind game time, so might be a little later than perhaps expected ... and after posting them, I'll log into the game to pay out the prizes.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Event results are in and I am now adding them to the first post ... I will post here again when they are public.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
The event results have been added to the first post, I also did an edit and added Ant's event results spreadsheet so you can see who got what globals, check out the individual tabs at the bottom of the spreadsheet.

The Solo Hunting Monria Armor Helmets will be delivered directly to the inventory of the winners once avatar gender has been confirmed.

Congratulations to all the winners! :thumbsup

@BlackWidowSpideriK ... the winner of the Mining Zoldenite portion had a higher global than you did, check the spreadsheet results. :)

Top Bottom