Monria Community Advisers get a Field Trip

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
1-MonriaCA-FieldTripBanner.png

I gave a teaser in the Monria Community Advisers section of the forum that I had taken the CAs on their first field trip, but didn't say what it was for, so let me share the details here:
  • Official Monria Community Advisers will be engaged in many projects as the Moon evolves
  • The first such project is designing a Monria New Player Starter Kit
  • These guys are the experts with regard to what's out there and what would be efficient
  • One of the items agreed upon because of its economical value is the Salafa G1
  • This weapon drops from the TabTab creature on Planet Toulan, therefore the field trip
  • The goal was to spend a couple of hours or so hunting TabTab for these weapons
  • The CAs did great, even though Shade had to leave before we were finished
  • However, yours truly being a complete noob had some challenges
  • No teleport chip (I have lots of other chips though :p), no nothing, so walking/running was it
  • During the course of catching up with them, I ran into some trouble
  • The video at the end captures a bit of my solo adventures while the CAs were collecting Salafas
  • In the meantime, they say a picture is worth a thousand words (well maybe not a thousand)
Entropia 2015-12-30 13-19-31-16.png

Entropia 2015-12-30 13-22-58-35.png

Entropia 2015-12-30 13-24-49-41.png

Entropia 2015-12-30 13-57-38-45.png

Entropia 2015-12-30 13-58-32-03.png

Entropia 2015-12-30 14-10-39-16.png

Entropia 2015-12-30 14-35-01-45.png

Entropia 2015-12-30 14-51-40-18.png

Entropia 2015-12-30 14-54-39-94.png

Needless to say, it took me a while to catch up to them again, and I'm only sorry I didn't capture Shade in hunting mode before he had to leave. I'll have to make up for that. When I finally caught back up with the remaining CAs, they were quite busy decreasing the population of TabTabs. The Monria CAs are sweet, but when it comes to accomplishing a mission, there's no two ways about it.

Entropia 2015-12-30 15-07-47-16.png

Entropia 2015-12-30 15-07-48-92.png

Entropia 2015-12-30 15-11-15-21.png

Entropia 2015-12-30 15-11-26-60.png

Entropia 2015-12-30 15-15-05-00.png

Entropia 2015-12-30 15-15-10-35.png

Entropia 2015-12-30 15-16-54-59.png

Entropia 2015-12-30 15-40-13-23.png

At the end of the day, the CAs were able to get plenty of the Salafas so that we had enough to build our Monria New Player Starter Kits. They did a great job, and mission accomplished. Wish I could have been more helpful, but they had to tackle the higher level TabTabs and I was a mess.

It was now time to head back to Monria, but that wasn't without a bit of drama either: :rolleyes:

Entropia 2015-12-30 15-52-11-65.png

Entropia 2015-12-30 15-52-26-66.png

Entropia 2015-12-30 15-52-45-18.png

Entropia 2015-12-30 16-01-00-79.png

Entropia 2015-12-30 16-02-20-34.png

Entropia 2015-12-30 16-02-57-14.png

Entropia 2015-12-30 16-03-03-82.png

Entropia 2015-12-30 16-03-27-87.png

Entropia 2015-12-30 16-05-25-61.png

I managed to capture a bit of video from my solo adventures!

Perhaps the next CA Field Trip will be less messy.

Full credit for the graphics banner at the beginning of this story goes to @Eric Shade Avenged who is fast becoming my graphics banner creator. Thank you Shade for indulging me when I get the bug, or the boss gets the bug. :D

E8ty2nd

RedWizardHat.com
Shop Owner
That's awesome! Great storyboard too lol.
I actually have a trip planed for Toulan soon. I will have no personal need for the Safala's so I want to be able to donate them for the Player starter kits...Who shall I pass these on too when I get back home after my trip?

~E8ty2nd

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
That's awesome! Great storyboard too lol.
I actually have a trip planed for Toulan soon. I will have no personal need for the Safala's so I want to be able to donate them for the Player starter kits...Who shall I pass these on too when I get back home after my trip?

~E8ty2nd

Well, I was actually talking to the CAs about maybe creating a network of suppliers for the things that we'll need along the way with our projects, and that we would be willing to deal a fair price. So when you have some Salafas let us know. You can approach any one of the CAs and they'd be happy to work with you on this. They keep the supplies and pass them on to each other to create the kits. However, if no one is around and I am, then by all means, tap me on the shoulder.

What we want to do as well is support our Shop Owners, so if they have something we need at a reasonable price, then that will be our first source.

However, taking a field trip is always fun too, providing I can eventually get my act together. :D

E8ty2nd

RedWizardHat.com
Shop Owner
That's great to know. I will def. help supply whatever is needed to support the growth of Monria. I am also looking into acquiring a shop, if I can ever get in contact with one of the shop owners whose shop is empty in Cthylla tower so I can work a deal with them.
I dream of becoming a shop owner on Monria :D

Angel Of Shadows

Shubs' Nightmare
I LUV the story!

Couldn't stop laughing while reading it!
It was a really funny field trip, even if we had some troubles to start hunting once on Toulan :D
We should do an other field trip like this some day :p

P.S.: Only cuteness that works with me is the pets' cuteness :cute

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I LUV the story!

Couldn't stop laughing while reading it!
It was a really funny field trip, even if we had some troubles to start hunting once on Toulan :D
We should do an other field trip like this some day :p

P.S.: Only cuteness that works with me is the pets' cuteness :cute

Glad you enjoyed the story, it was fun to put together, but then you guys are such a great group, really.

We will definitely be taking more field trips in the future depending on what our projects are, but if it comes down to items that we need that are in Monria shops, we have to start there first to support our Shop Owners. So, we could have a field trip just checking out all the shops when we need to. :D

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
Seriously DM that's a fantastic story :D so funny lol I loved it.

Sholle Von Cartiz

10+ for story its was so fun to read and see pictures :) and cant imagine how fun was for you all on this trip :) and awesome CA Team you have there DME :)

DME, can u do something about those videos?! maybe play with graphic settings a little? its way to dark when you record :/

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
10+ for story its was so fun to read and see pictures :) and cant imagine how fun was for you all on this trip :) and awesome CA Team you have there DME :)

DME, can u do something about those videos?! maybe play with graphic settings a little? its way to dark when you record :/

Thanks Sholle, and I'll see what I can do about my graphics settings for the video, but the beginning of the video was night time on Toulan and I think that played into it. I'll see what I can do. :)

sluggo

Official PED Donator, Friend of Lootius
Shop Owner
82 Id pay you for a few arm loads of the guns and save them for when we need them. I got room in my locker for them

slug

E8ty2nd

RedWizardHat.com
Shop Owner
82 Id pay you for a few arm loads of the guns and save them for when we need them. I got room in my locker for them

slug
You can have as many as you need but I'm not going to sell them to you. I'm after Tab Tab hides anyway and the Salafas are going towards the new starter packs so i just give them to whichever CA's need them however, my work schedule keeps me locked up Monday thru Friday 5am to 4:30ish pm PST so if their availability is easier in your hands then by all means you may take them, after I fill my 5 starter pack requirement.

sluggo

Official PED Donator, Friend of Lootius
Shop Owner
E8 i might have gotten a few of those hides last time we was there. Lemme look, if I did they are yours.

sluggo

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
And just like that the Fair Trade Coalition of Monria was born!

I love that. We should make that one of our Community Initiatives.

Not sure what it would look like, but that's just logistics, right? :D

Balam

This was very entertaining story to read/see.
I believe this type of content is fun to read for anyone and also tells all players what CAs been up to :)

I love it, keep it going :D

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
This was very entertaining story to read/see.
I believe this type of content is fun to read for anyone and also tells all players what CAs been up to :)

I love it, keep it going :D

We work hard Balam, but we also like to have fun while we're working, and in between. Gotta have fun. :D

I get a little messy sometimes, because I don't know which way is up, except when I blow up the Yamato, and when I haul a CA's butt around the universe and get the Turtle blown up by a pirate. :rolleyes:

It's intentional, but don't tell anyone - I always know what I'm doing. ;)

Top Bottom