Monria content update coming October 7th

Crazyshadow

Monria Trader & Crafter
Glad to hear! I cant wait to see new additions!! :squiggle

I hope they fix the problem with Cthylla tower display area also!

Mikass

Do we have any clue about the "new additions"?
A chapter mission reward might come in this next update. There may also be few others based on our suggestions and player feedback. It's very much up to MA.

Several suggestions have been made like: finding a way to increase mobility for avatars, adding new TPs and revivals (Shub hunters have complained about being unable to return to finish off the mobs after receiving deadly critical hits), improving crafting, finding a use for Monrian mob parts, adjusting mob spawns, adjusting boss mob spawns like Shub Niggurath (which is not spawning currently), a more friendly newbie experience, better variety of minerals (no use for Growth Molecules since there are no fertilizing stations on Monria), a separate mission tab for Monrian missions, a branded Monria global & HOF message.

Last edited:

Angel Of Shadows

Shubs' Nightmare
I would like to add that a TP or the possibility to use a teleportation chip up to cave 4 TP will just be AWESOME! And textures BP would be really interesting! Time to wear Monria colors and mobs styles :D :damn internet

Mikass

Unfortunately the update has been pushed back by one week.

Release postponed

MindArk have previously announced an update to Entropia Universe to be released today, October 7, 2014.

Due to some additional work being done on quality assurance in the Entropia Universe platform this release have now been postponed one week.

To all of you who have been waiting for this release we thank you for your patience.

/The MindArk development team.

Last edited:

Mikass

I can fully confirm Shub-Niggurath will be making a comeback in the next VU.

:shub

hXNTktJ.png

Mikass

Unfortunately the update has been delayed once again.

Release postponed.

The release scheduled for tomorrow, tuesday October 14, have been postponed due to issues with the backend distribution.

We are working hard on resolving these issues and will get back to you with a new release date as soon as everything is in place.

Regards
/The MindArk development team.

Top Bottom