Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Banner created by ...
Anny Thundergirl & DME ... Monria Media Team
Anny Thundergirl & DME ... Monria Media Team
Outside the ordered universe at the center of all infinity, Azathoth sits orchestrating nuclear chaos beyond angled space. Nuclear as in nucleus of the cosmos, and not referring to nuclear energy. Azathoth rules all time and space from a black throne at the center of this nuclear chaos, and many have fallen victim.
Azathoth's lineage is far reaching with the likes of Yog-Sothoth, Shub-Niggurath, Cthulhu and others, and Monria has not gone unscathed from primordial horrors. While we haven't seen them in pure daylight, they exist in the hidden dark corners of the moon. There are those who fight against these dark forces, and those who discover in one form or another that they too are a part of this lineage.
Case in point ... it was recently learned that yet another entity from Azathoth's lineage stepped out of the shadows, and while he masquerades in human form, Nyarlathotep is an Outer God capable of a thousand forms. He is known as a stalker among the stars, a black pharaoh and a faceless God, but he is the messenger of the Outer Gods and is more known as the Crawling Chaos, a name most suitable given his father is Azathoth who orchestrates nuclear chaos.
As mentioned, Nyarlathotep has a thousand other forms, and most are said to be maddeningly horrific, but you will likely only see him in his human form. If you see him (his name will appear above his head), take caution, but in a recent exchange I had with him, I asked ... "Are you going to join the dark side, or use that crawling chaos skill you have to fight against the dark forces with us, along with our Elder Gods?"
I found his response interesting, but not sure I fully trust it yet ... "My side is THE side, which is yours as well. Wonders await to my legion."
Unlike other Outer Gods, he does not have his own cult that serves him, but rather serves the other cults and takes care of the affairs of other deities in their absence. Nyarlathotep uses human languages, and can be mistaken as an actual human being, while other Gods use strange alien languages.
Other Outer Gods and Great Old Ones are often described as mindless or unfathomable rather than truly malevolent, but it has been said that Nyarlathotep actually delights in cruelty, is deceptive and manipulative, and even cultivates followers using propaganda to achieve his goals.
As messenger of the Outer Gods, Nyarlathotep enacts their will, heart and soul. He is also a servant of his father, Azathoth, and whose wishes he immediately fulfills. Also, unlike other Outer Gods, causing madness is more important and enjoyable to Nyarlathotep than death and destruction. He is described as the emanation of various Great Old Ones and not an actual being, which probably explains his variety of forms and functions. These abilities seem to be prevalent with many deities, therefore caution is to be taken.
Just sayin' ...
Given all of that, you can see why I am a bit hesitant to believe what Nyarlathotep shared with me regarding whose side he's on ... dark side or our side.
Now is not the time not to continue to be vigilant, because I fear that somewhere in the overall scheme of things, Decca with her crazy Cultists, and Yog-Sothoth having the Necronomicon, things are going to get more chaotic, and we can't afford to let our guard down.
Let's see if Nyarlathotep holds to his words ...
THE CRAWLING CHAOS | EVENT DETAILS
Date | Saturday, Apr 18th
Time | 12:00 -to- 23:59 Game Time
(to determine game time -- click on your System tab in the chat box and then press U ... or
press the period key if you haven't remapped your keyboard since the change)
Location | Entire Moon
RULES & GUIDELINES
- you do not need to register at EntropiaLife for this event ... globals/hofs are automatically recorded
- please ask questions in Monria chat and refrain from PM'ing DME if at all possible
- be considerate of your fellow participants during the event
- --- this includes not cluttering TP areas in the craters with vehicles and/or landing on top of people
- --- when going back out into the field, please be considerate of where you land and pick up vehicles
- --- turrets don't work during our events, so please don't drag mobs to the TP areas
- RANDOM GLOBAL/HOF PRIZES - New Rules
- random global/hof prizes will be given out during the course of the event
- --- you can only win one random global/hof prize with two exceptions
- --- twice during the event there will be a full hour of free-for-all random global/prizes given out
- --- this means ... you are not restricted to one prize during each of the free-for-all hours
- --- the free-for-all hours will be announced in Monria chat just before they begin
- winners can pick up their prizes at the DSEC Forensics TP when convenient, or at end of event
- DME will be standing in front of the Monria ad terminal -- please allow DME to initiate all trades
- make sure to have the Monria chat channel active for instructions and NEXT GLOBAL call-outs
- teams must have the name Monria in the team name to be eligible for prizes
- please do not use symbols in your team name so it gets into the filter for the event data spreadsheet
- please register your Team Name and Team Leader in this thread
- --- any prizes won will be given to the Team Leader for distribution
- societies cannot have more than one team name with their society name in it
- if you hire a healer and don't team, your globals/hofs will count as Solo entries
- if you team with a healer, or anyone else, your globals/hofs will count as Team entries
- all of Monria is open to those who wish to participate in the mining portion of the event
- if you get a claim in an area where you are challenged to excavate it because of mobs ...
- --- ask in Monria chat to see if any of our MCAT members are available to assist
GUESS THE 12 HR GLOBALS/HOFS TOTAL AND WIN 100 PED
- post your guess in this thread of what you think the 12 hr combined globals/hofs total will be
- the guess is for total globals/hofs and not total ped
- please be mindful of your time zone and game time so you get the guess posted on time
- you only get one guess, and it must be posted prior to the start of the event
- make sure you check all other guesses so that you don't post the same number
- edited posts will be disqualified, so think carefully before posting
- the person coming the closest to the actual total after the event wins
- globals/hofs are calculated from hunting and mining
- the 12 hr globals/hofs total will be added to this post with other results on Sunday
- please check to make sure you don't duplicate a number and get disqualified
- they are in numeric order from left to right
TOTAL GLOBALS/HOFS GUESS WINNER
Actual Total Globals/HoFs = 668
Total Globals/HoFs Guess = 666 ... afanasi -- 100 PED Prize
12 HOUR HUNTING & MINING | DETAILS
Date | Saturday, Apr 18th -- Time Begins | 12:00 game time -- Time Ends | 23:59 game time
Location | Entire Moon -- (see specific increased mob spawn locations in the link below)
Right click on the following links and open in a new tab -- these are PDF files for downloading:
Increased Mob Spawn Locations
Monria Mob Levels / HP - Wave Locations - Pets - Yogs Burrow Sweating
Also, here are links to help you navigate Monria, but also find items in shops and shopkeepers:
Right click on the links to open in a new tab.
Monria Interactive Map
Monria Shops Inventory Tool
HUNTING & MINING | EVENT PRIZES
IMPORTANT NOTE ... please read the rules carefully as they have changed. Some time ago we removed the first and last lowest global prizes from hunting. You still have an opportunity to win 3 prizes between hunting and mining. There will still be random global giveaways but not as frequent.
As always, thank you very much for supporting what we do for Monria and for your event participation.
HEADS UP ... if you haven't done so already, make sure you pick up the:
- Iron Hunting Missions
- Daily Missions
- Mining Guild Representative Mining Missions
- The Order of the Elder Gods -- (Chapters/Horns mission)
- Toy Soldier -- (Monria Plushies mission)
- Single Highest Global/HoF -- Shoggoth -- Prize --> 200 PED -- Mark Craftmeister Cheepos
- Single Highest Global/HoF -- Yog -- Prize --> 200 PED -- Jay VeNgeNce Spitzel
- Single Highest Global/HoF -- Cultist -- Prize --> 200 PED -- Mei Golddigger Ling
- Single Highest Global/HoF -- Shub -- Prize --> 200 PED -- PTH RUSH TUGA
- Highest Team Global/HoF -- Shoggoth -- Prize --> 200 PED -- Monria Forever
- Highest Team Global/HoF -- Yog -- Prize --> 200 PED -- Love Craft Academy on Monria
- Highest Team Global/HoF -- Cultist -- Prize --> 200 PED -- Beech and Loren on Monria
- Highest Team Global/HoF -- Shub -- Prize --> 200 PED -- TL monria
- Highest global/hof on any ore/enmatter -- 200 PED -- Luri UncleMo Nightshade
- First Lowest global on any ore/enmatter -- 100 PED -- Steve ST Thomas
- Last Lowest global on any ore/enmatter -- 100 PED -- Aurisk Morey Kenbi
- D-Class Amp to the first Solo Hunting and/or Mining Global/HoF with the number 169
- --- the numbers have to appear in that order
- if there is no winner, the D-Class Amp will rollover to the next event
- if there is a winner, a new D-Class Amp will be added to the next event
The current D-Class Amp will rollover to the next event in May.
You can see all of the results in Ant's spreadsheet here where individual global/hof totals are included.
Right click and open in a new tab.
RULES ON HOW YOU WIN
- Solo Hunting, Team Hunting
- you can only win one Solo and one Team hunting prize
- you can also win a mining prize based on the following rules
- if you get the highest global/hof and one of the lowest globals ... you win the highest
- if you win the highest, you are not eligible for either the first or last lowest global prizes
- the person who wins the first lowest global is not eligible to win the last lowest global
- if you get the first lowest global, you can continue mining toward getting the highest
- Example ... you get the first lowest global and have the first recorded time
- --- this means you win the first lowest global prize
- --- but there's an incentive to continue mining to see if you can get the highest global/hof
- --- if you do, then the person who had the lowest global with the time right after yours ...
- ---------- would win the first lowest global prize
- Additional Information
- you can win prizes in solo/team hunting and mining based on the above rules
- in case of a draw for any of the prizes, the first recorded time will apply
- Anhithe will extract the data from EntropiaLife after the event and determine the winners
- --- he will also create a gobal/hof data spreadsheet that will be posted with the results
- the results will be added to the first post in this event thread sometime on Sunday
APARTMENT STILL UP FOR GRABS
We had one apartment leftover from the 5 that we were giving away at our St Patrick's Day event 2020 and it will be in play at our ongoing events until it is won.
Here is how you win it:
- get a solo hunting or mining global/hof with the numbers 317 in the total -- in that order
- --- 317 represents the St Patrick's Day holiday date each year -- March 17th
- --- 317
- --- 1317
- --- 3179
- only PEDs count, not PECs
INSTRUCTIONS TO CAPTURE THE DSEC MINING CAMP & DSEC MILITARY CAMP CRATER TPs
(formerly known as the South and West Craters)
- from the DSEC Forensics Crater, go SE to the abandoned mine, follow the road
- --- coordinates of the abandoned mine are --- [38487, 19936, 31]
- --- be mindful that there are Yogs outside the abandoned mine entrance
- --- they should be mostly off to the left unless someone aggro'd them
- --- use the insta-teleporter just inside the abandoned mine
- --- this will take you to the DSEC Mining Camp crater ... capture the TP and then ...
- from the DSEC Mining Camp TP follow the road out to the abandoned mine
- --- coordinates of the abandoned mine are --- [37744, 17987, 110]
- --- use the insta-teleporter just inside the abandoned mine
- --- this will take you to the DSEC Military Camp crater ... capture the TP
MONRIA EVENT TEAMS
Monria Community Assistance Team
Team Leader: Gredrrik Alhakekhist Malgar
Monria MadJacks Recruits
Team Leader: Chris MadJack Andrews
Team Leader: Avum AL AL
Team Leader: Joy Leent Wellborn
Love Craft Academy on Monria
Team Leader: EESTI
CotS on Monria
Team Leader: Kingu KinguXnoX Kingu
GoE on Monria
Team Leader: Shadow ShadowDragonV Dragon
Team Leader: Velizari
Monria Dust Bunnies
Team Leader: Lafiel Rose Lily
Beech and Loren on Monria
Team Leader: Bob beechbum da'mon
Noobs on Monria
Team Leader: Taras Tarzan Torzanovich
Team Leader: vitor rotiv3tuga zezere
Team Leader: OLEG OLEGAGGRESOR AGGRESOR
Sith Family on Monria
Team Leader - Sith Meister
Titans of Space Starfleet Monria
Team Leader: John Black Knight
Team Leader: Tigran Keosa Yan
Team Leader: Nadya Lineva Angel
Monria Kill Squad
Team Leader: shad sirbay hall
Morey and Keno Monria
Team Leader: Aurisk Morey Kenbi
HAVE FUN AND ... " EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED "