Not open for further replies.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
break-c.png

Here is the Permanent Invite Link to join our Virtualsense Official Discord server ... this link won't expire, so it will always work ... if you choose to share it, make sure to encourage people to read the Rules ... thank you. :)

Perma Invite Link
break-c.png

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I would like to encourage the community to check in on our Virtualsense Discord now and then because I will leave messages there, and I can also answer questions there if need be, or other community members can answer questions.

Also, I'll post there if for some reason I can't make it into the game on any particular day due to either time-critical projects, or RL circumstances, rather than disrupt someone else's time to deliver a message in the game for me.

It's a good place for the community to connect, and there are many helpful links as well, so check it out sometime. I want to be available in game as much as possible, but that's not always an option, so I use other mediums to connect with the community.

While I'm at my computer working on projects, I keep Discord open, and unless you need me right away for something, or need to alert me about something, posting in general chat works because I check quite frequently.

If you need me more urgently, you can send me a forum PM, or a PM on Discord because I will see that alert. I have all Discord servers muted so that I don't get the pop-ups all the time, but the Discord PM will still give me a pop-up. However, please be considerate with that process though and only use if you need me right away.

Thank You :)

There is a "perma link" in the first post if you haven't joined us on our Discord yet.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
A reminder that we have our own Virtualsense Discord with separate channels for Monria, DSEC-9 and Toulan with a lot of info.

The Perma Link to join is in the first post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom