Virtualsense Space Travel Program / Sign-Up List

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hi. :)

Please add: Noswirls Nofun Atall. Monrian Born.

Tks

You will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager in a little while, and after you accept it, you will be added to the Yamato guest list and be sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel.

Make sure that you have all planets and space downloaded so your travel is not disrupted or delayed.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
My ign: Xuan Huynh Minh

Monria born newbie

Thanks

I am logging the Monria Fleet Manager into the game right now to send you a friend request. Once you have accepted it, you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel.

Make sure that you have all planets and space downloaded so your travels are not disrupted. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Demise SadLife Hatred
Monrian Born

You will receive an in-game friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager, and after you accept it, you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel.

Make sure that you have all planets and space downloaded to prevent disruption of your travels. Click on the "Tools" button on the Client Loader and check the boxes.

Also, follow the instructions in this thread "exactly" in order to see our Shoutbox on the right side of the forum just down a bit. Your posts will need to be moderated, but I am in the forum often and will check for them. The Shoutbox is where we communicate with our Yamato passengers to let them know where we are during a travel schedule and when it is safe to log in at their destination if they should be logged out as a result of carrying lootables. Meaning, if we are attacked by pirates and the ship blows up, they can kill you and loot anything you have in your Materials and Mined Resources tabs in your inventory. They can't touch anything else.

Once you have access to the Yamato, you can join the repair skilling runs that a few of our Yamato pilots host. You will gain a lot of skills doing these repair runs, and it's fun, especially with our crazy our community is. You will also receive your first RK-5 and welding wire kit free when you board the Yamato for the first time. You will get it from the Monria Fleet Manager.

See you soon. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hunter HyperRealm Cyborg
TKoE

Thank you for coming here and posting in the travel signup thread. Sometime today I will log the Monria Fleet Manager into the game and accept your friend request. You will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel. Since you are TKoE, you are eligible for the free travel benefit.

Catch up soon. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I edited the first post to make things more clear, and I also added the information about the Shoutbox, so please take the time to read everything so that you are informed.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Orion DaJuggernaut Appomattox

Please register me as a paying customer on the guest list.

Hi there ... I'm going to log the Monria Fleet Manager into the game now and shoot off a friend request to you. Once you have accepted it, you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
LOM Gr Hrr
Monria Born
Please add me to list, Tks.

You will receive a friend request in today, sometime before our travel schedule from the Monria Fleet Manager, and after you accept it, you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel.

Please make sure that you have all planets and space downloaded so your travels are not disrupted.

Also, go here and follow the instructions "exactly" to make your 7 posts so that you are able to see our Shoutbox at the forum on the right side just down a bit. That is where we communicate with our Yamato passengers to alert them when we are at their destination should they have to log out during flight because of lootables.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Fallen Angel Madlax - Monria born

You will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager in a bit, and after you accept it, you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel.

Make sure that you have all planets and space downloaded so that it doesn't disrupt your travels. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Reianshitsu Ice-Overlord Blackhawk ... pls add me (not new player interested only in repair job)

You will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager, and after you accept it, you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel.

You will be listed on our pilot's passenger list as a paying customer in case you ever decide to travel with us on Fridays or Sundays during our travel schedule. You are listed this way because of our unique free travel space program where certain individuals are eligible for free travel and we have to keep the lists separate.

However, during any repair run that leaves from Monria to go to the training grounds there's no fee because there's no warps involved during a repair skilling run.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Tuan ATVsouledg Vo
Monrian Born

You will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager and after you accept it you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel.

Make sure that you have all planets and space downloaded so that it doesn't disrupt your travels. Click on the "Tools" link on the Client Loader to see what you need to download. :)

Top Bottom