Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
мое полное имя Колян Коля Raider
в чате Коля
Я родился Monria

Please use English only at this forum so that we can communicate with you. Thank You :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Heathen heathen Lust,, TKoE member.. Thank you

You'll receive a friend request on Thursday from the Monria Fleet Manager, and after you accept it, you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel.

Deemer

Hello people,
I was born in Monria today and my name is mr Deemer soulmod.
The travel option looks awesome, Thank you!

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hello people,
I was born in Monria today and my name is mr Deemer soulmod.
The travel option looks awesome, Thank you!

You will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager, and after you accept it, you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel.

Please make sure to have all planets and Space downloaded so that you won't have any disruptions when traveling.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hello, I am Monrian born.
Amazonia Entropian Princess is my in game name.

I'll be logging the MFM in again shortly for the repair run and will send you a friend request. Once you have accepted it, I will add you to the Yamato guest list and send an invite to the Yamato chat channel.

Make sure you have all planets and Space in particular downloaded so that it doesn't disrupt your experiences.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Agadez Agadez Stonespell
Private in TKoE

Sometime on Tuesday, you will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager, and after you accept it, you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
bad bb bltch (with an L) stsrted yesterday. Was told to join and contact DME. Monrian born.

Sometime today or tomorrow you will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager, and after you accept it, you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel.

Please make sure that all Planets and Space are downloaded so there is no disruption in travel.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
hey all,

My ingame name is Maurice Darkmoon Rising and i am monrian born

After I meet up with you to give you the starter kit, I'll log the Monria Fleet Manager into the game and send you a friend request. After you accept it, you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel.

Make sure that you have all Planets and Space downloaded so that it doesn't disrupt travel.

Also, go here and follow the instructions in the first post in order to be able to see our Shoutbox on the right side of the forum just a bit down. It's where we communicate with our Yamato passengers during our Friday and Sunday travel. I will watch the forum for your posts so I can moderate them and they show up. Don't shut down your browser and log back in until you see all of your posts in that thread.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Monria Dude ET

Monrian born. Please add me to list.

You are already sorted on the Yamato guest list. Make sure you have all Planets and Space downloaded so that you don't have any disruptions while traveling.

Top Bottom