DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
pretty Terpsy cat
monrian born

You will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager, and after you accept it, you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel.

Make sure that you have all planets and space downloaded to prevent a disruption during travels. Before you log into the game, click on the "Tools" link at the bottom right of the Client Loader to see what's downloaded and what's not.

Also, make sure to do your 8 posts in the test thread in order to see our Shoutbox at the forum on the right side just down a bit. This is where we communicate with our Yamato passengers during the travel schedules. The instructions for doing this are also at the bottom of the first post in this thread as well. Follow the instructions exactly.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
hello i am new monria born i want join my name

ahmed master abdelhamed

You will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager, and after you accept it, you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel.

Make sure that you have all planets and space downloaded to prevent a disruption during travels. Before you log into the game, click on the "Tools" link at the bottom right of the Client Loader to see what's downloaded and what's not.

Also, make sure to do your 8 posts in the test thread in order to see our Shoutbox at the forum on the right side just down a bit. This is where we communicate with our Yamato passengers during the travel schedules. The instructions for doing this are also at the bottom of the first post in this thread as well. Follow the instructions exactly.

Sandy

i was told that i should register here saying that i am monria born
my username is sandy

Last edited by a moderator:

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
i was told that i should register here saying that i am monria born
my username is sandy

You need to post your full in-game name in order to be added to the Yamato guest list.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
sorry thought sandy was my full username
game username is Irmini Sandy Ishtar

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member

Aleksey AlexBuy Traders

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member

Nickolay aihg1987 Trade

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hello i am new monria born i want join my name is
Rokovoy Maksimyfka AkaPetuchcok

Hello i am new monria born i want join my name is vdohnovlal vdoha VDHASHNIK :hi!!!

I think I posted here once but I'm not sure

Dude Covis Slayer
New Monrian Born

I did, sorry, will I be put on the guest list AND the repair program from this post?

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I think I posted here once but I'm not sure

Dude Covis Slayer
New Monrian Born

I did, sorry, will I be put on the guest list AND the repair program from this post?

I deleted the other post in the moderation queue. Once you are on the Yamato guest list, you will be able to join any repair skilling run that is done by our pilots when they have the time to schedule them.

Top Bottom