Virtualsense Space Travel Program / Sign-Up List

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Raine Luffaren Svensson , Monria-born, i do have transportation.

You will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager prior to the next travel schedule, and after you accept it, you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel.

** IMPORTANT **
Make sure that you have all planets and space downloaded to prevent a disruption during travels. Before you log into the game, click on the "Tools" link at the bottom right of the Client Loader to see what's downloaded and what's not.

ALERT ... make sure that you have read and understand the new changes to the space travel program with regard to having your own transportation to access planets at low orbit.

ALSO ... make sure to do your 8 posts in the test thread in order to see our Shoutbox at the forum on the right side just down a bit. This is where we communicate with our Yamato passengers during the travel schedules. This is beneficial in case you have to log out during a warp if you have lootables and will be protected should we be attacked by pirates. You will watch the Shoutbox to learn when it is safe to log bag in at your destination.

AND ... make sure to wear your Monria shirt when boarding the Yamato.

I know you already did your 8 posts to see the Shoutbox, and I know that you already have your own transportation. I will make sure on Sunday that a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager goes out to you in time to get you added to the Yamato guest list before the start of our Sunday warp schedule. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Vesta1 Vesta Vesta2
Born on Monria

You will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager prior to the next travel schedule, and after you accept it, you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel.

** IMPORTANT **
Make sure that you have all planets and space downloaded to prevent a disruption during travels. Before you log into the game, click on the "Tools" link at the bottom right of the Client Loader to see what's downloaded and what's not.

ALERT ... make sure that you have read and understand the new changes to the space travel program with regard to having your own transportation to access planets at low orbit.

ALSO ... make sure to do your 8 posts in the test thread in order to see our Shoutbox at the forum on the right side just down a bit. This is where we communicate with our Yamato passengers during the travel schedules. This is beneficial in case you have to log out during a warp if you have lootables and will be protected should we be attacked by pirates. You will watch the Shoutbox to learn when it is safe to log bag in at your destination.

I know you already did your 8 posts to see the Shoutbox at the forum.

Hidden Lich

Name: Hidden lich Warrior
Monria born

(Just now I have read the rules and I'm not still apt to join the crew list [reason: lack of transport], sorry for the bother, originally wanted to join the field trip)

Last edited:

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Name: Hidden lich Warrior
Monria born

(Just now I have read the rules and I'm not still apt to join the crew list [reason: lack of transport], sorry for the bother, originally wanted to join the field trip)

No worries ... I will get you added to the Yamato guest list because during our field trip warps there are more people available and you can get a lift to the planet with one of them, so this would be the exception. :)

** IMPORTANT **

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Bryok Sithny Bennet
Monrian Born

** IMPORTANT **

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
hi i would like to join the yamato flight please. ava name Karmela shajeen steller

** IMPORTANT **

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Ike EGROCK Sheridan
Apt. Owner

** IMPORTANT **

I know you already have your 8 posts done to see the Shoutbox. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Patrick slick Rosales
Monrian born

** IMPORTANT **

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Astori Ev1lK1ll Boorders
Born in Monria

** IMPORTANT **

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Feodor Zindero Fisher
Monrian-born

** IMPORTANT **

You've told me in the game that you have everything downloaded and you have a Sleipnir for space travel, but be sure to click on the link to do your 8 posts in order to see the Shoutbox at the forum ... just make 8 posts and number them 1-8.

Top Bottom