Monria Sweat Circles

DarkMoonEnigma

Community & Media Manager
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
The majority of sweat circles used to be at the Cave 3 TP, but since our reconstruction of the craters, the DSEC Mining Camp crater has become a popular sweating location just a tad North of the TP where low level Yogs are. The revive and turret is nearby to make it convenient.

We introduced an actual sweating location in the DSEC Forensics crater near the Hub. The "Yogs Burrow" ... as we call it ... is at [37437, 21566, 26] with low level 3 Yogs. There is an invisible revive ... meaning, it is a place and not a thing, and this location does not have a turret.

Ant wants to encourage shooting and looting the Yogs. :)

Make sure you read
MNAT Tutorial #4 for further information about sweating.

SachemUrsa

I am a solo sweater, I don't waste my time group sweating, not worth it for me. That is why I am in the caves, mobs stay in one place, good for solo sweaters like me.

The only times I hunt is in the events on Monria. I only do it then to be part of the community. Otherwise I don't hunt unless I have to and the mob can not be sweated.

SachemUrsa

Nice to see you have a spot at DSEC Forensics just for sweating. I can handle low level 3 Yogs solo, so sweat circles may want a good sweating spot with some mid range Yogs as well.

DarkMoonEnigma

Community & Media Manager
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
People usually sweat by themselves North of DSEC Forensics, there's rarely a circle there, or more than a few people sweating on their own right now. Try to do that if you can, and then ask in Monria chat if anyone is available to sweat in a group. Sometimes Shadow will work with a group.

You only have to go a little ways North of Forensics so that you are close to the TP there at the edge where you can drag your mob there when it's dry and you won't waste ammo killing it.

SachemUrsa

Tremer, if you are new to sweating, start with the weakest Shoggoths in the tunnels from the first cave teleport. They stay in one place and respawn quickly. Great for learning on and building your evade skills, as they have a fast attack speed and very low damage. That is where I did my early sweating on Monria.

Top Bottom