Murphy

New York Rose

Well there's a party Saturday and all you need is your feet, please cover up the rest of you though as its bad enough with @sluggo running around in his underpants all the time....
Love to see you out there Murphy..be like the old days when you'd yell "FAP ROSE FAP! LOL

Good to see you and if I can help shoot me a message,there are a lot of wonderful folks here who can as well.:)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Welcome Murphy -- and I love Murphy's Law -- I think that one is right behind Tab 1 in my Moon Job Description -- Ant didn't want me to be deceived into thinking that it was going to be a bed of roses. :D

He could have at least thrown in a box of chocolates or something. :rolleyes:

New York Rose

Party Always up for that. I have feet & sure to have an opalo somewhere. Hope I still have pants at least (ingame) Thank you for the welcome Moon. FAP Rose FAP. you get any better at that?

Check the couch cushions for your Opalo Murphy..LOL
Yes..Thank God over the years I have gotten better at healing myself..or I just hang at the revive a bit and look like I meant to die..:p

Izz

Hey Murphy and welcome :clapI see you've already met some of the Lunar-tics in the Asylum :locoand hope to see you at the party...well event lol :rolleyes: and pants are really optional lmao :aok:thumbsup:cool:

Last edited:
Top Bottom