My First Sweat Circle

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I try to pop into the game at least one hour a day just to keep connected and see how things are going. I also want to keep up with my skilling and learn as much as I can, especially now that I have a Mentor (Corval). I always say hello in society chat, as well as the Monria chat to see how folks are doing.

Early Saturday evening, I got into the game thinking I would do a little exploring in the shops, and actually purchased a Basic Filters blueprint from Crazyshadow's shop. It wasn't long before I saw a message in the Monria chat that Sluggo had started a sweat circle in Cave 3 where he usually sets those up. Since I haven't joined yet, I thought I would give it a go.

What a fun time. I know, you're all saying, really? It's just sweating. :rolleyes: I get that, but I see that it's also an opportunity to enjoy the company of others to get to know them, and have friendly conversations that can sometimes get rather interesting. I also see that this is going to be a benefit as our new player population grows, especially with some who are offering to purchase the sweat after the session.

At any rate, I enjoyed the 45 minutes of sweating with Sluggo and Monokepos, and actually learned some things, so it was a good session as far as I'm concerned. I even got 377 bottles of sweat. :D

Besides, how often do you get to stand in between someone who sweats in their underwear, and the other who sweats in their orange newbie suit. I might have to think about making my own fashion statement next time. :p

FirstSweatCircle-121915.png

Thank you guys, for an enjoyable First Sweat Circle, and thank you for keeping the creatures coming Sluggo. :)

sluggo

Official PED Donator, Friend of Lootius
Shop Owner
I keep telling you it's not underwear it's a SWIM SUIT. That's my story and I'm sticking with it :D

sluggo

Top Bottom