Nahar Outfit pants are now a gross lime green.

ShadowDragonV

Volunteer Mentor
VS Media Team
VCAT Co-Founder
VCAT Team Member
I like the colour of the pants now

Nahar Outfit Pants (F) - new look.png

Before:

Nahar Outfit Pants (F) - old look.png

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Oh, I like the new color too, it looks more vibrant ... the only thing I would ask is if the other pieces of the outfit changed too ... if not, then I think that would be an issue with the clashing colors.

Hally

Shop Owner
VCAT Team Member
To me the others parts looks changed to, i like the colors thou, even if the sandy trousers looked good to

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Which color is current? I can see where this will need attention for sure.

ShadowDragonV

Volunteer Mentor
VS Media Team
VCAT Co-Founder
VCAT Team Member
I think the Male shirt looks nice now and not so washed out, the Female shirt would be nice if it was similar to the Male.

I still like the green pants though, but that's me 😋

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I think the outfit should be uniform in design and color and not a mix/match.

Kain Dewey Fall

VCAT Team Member
Weird, how the shirts are, I like that blue, wish they did that with the (M) version >_< :D. But I like the Vibrant difference they did between the shirt color and the letters.
Another thing is I noticed in one of these posts that the lettering on the Pants has a distinct different color... Must be based on the graphics card/settings? But I am thinking that if they stick to the green and/or hold decision on the blue, the lettering should have a distinct different color. Like maybe that yellow from the original color on the lettering of the green pants/ blue shirt... Thatwould look nice...

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
Just my 2 cents but i agree with Miles. i think the old sandy colored clothes work well as the basic Nahar outfit to go with the sandy theme on Toulan. The Liqa Pants and Liqa Shirt are the same clothes only customizable. So those should be the ones crafted and colored if a player wants a customizable Nahar outfit. They can then color them to their liking.
I'll put them all back to the way they were bar the Male shirt :)

Top Bottom