Nahar Towers

FireFist

Shop Owner
Im going to add to this later since im off planet but, to start. I assume this isn't suppose to be this way but, currently the televators dont show on the map so, if ur new to Toulan you can easily miss them which bring me to the next point the televators are really small and easy to miss if youre new to Toulan. so, these 2 factors along can cause some confusion/annoyance.

Ill add a picture here for example

Next is on Floor 7 I feel the huge wall that is blank that separates the 2 sides makes it seem very claustrophobic/cave like experience when on floor 7 - Arius mentioned to maybe open the wall up to relieve some of that feeling which i felt was a good idea. I dont know coding at all but, I feel opening it up with a huge pane of glass or arches for a throughway with some deco of some sort could be alternate fixes to this feeling.

Ill add picture here for example

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
On one side of that wall are more Booths, so we need the wall there.

Heidi Stassinopolis

Shop Owner
Volunteer Mentor
VCAT Team Member
There is a televator at each end of Floor 7 and they are on opposite sides of the wall so the access is good and the addition of the mirsal mission trader has definitely increased the number of green dots I have seen recently in the towers.

Maybe the walls could have more Archways in them between the booths possibly?

What we really need is a walk through video of all the shops in the towers so people can see where the shops and booths are.

Truman

IIRC, one of the early quests for all players on Toulan sorta promotes going into the towers and taking the televator down to the ground floor.

I don’t recall if the quest included on screen prompts for the location of the televator, but that could possibly help.

FireFist

Shop Owner
There is a televator at each end of Floor 7 and they are on opposite sides of the wall so the access is good and the addition of the mirsal mission trader has definitely increased the number of green dots I have seen recently in the towers.

Maybe the walls could have more Archways in them between the booths possibly?

What we really need is a walk through video of all the shops in the towers so people can see where the shops and booths are.
Yea ive just had many players ask me how to get to floor 7 so, figured id mention how they dont show up on the radar and theyre very easy to miss if you dont already know

Top Bottom