Nawa Temple Weird Bug

FireFist

Shop Owner
So, digging the more kaffash at the rig - not sure if the respawns on them might be a little much?
But, the reason for the post when killing these kaffash theyre despawning mid fight sometimes and taking the decay/cycle with them. Think im done here til thats fix since now its turning into an unaccounted loss.

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
Are there been any mobs trapped around?

I reported this months ago, but it seemed to be due to other khaffash trapped in walls by players, thus messing with the respawn.

Ive had those mid-HP mobs disappearing when i later found trapped khaffash in odd places.

I havent been inside the temple since the VU,so im not sure of the current situation in there.

FireFist

Shop Owner
th
Are there been any mobs trapped around?

I reported this months ago, but it seemed to be due to other khaffash trapped in walls by players, thus messing with the respawn.

Ive had those mid-HP mobs disappearing when i later found trapped khaffash in odd places.

I havent been inside the temple since the VU,so im not sure of the current situation in there.
ere were none trapped when i went. though they certainly up'd how many are in the area and the spawn rate

Littlestar b-k

VCAT Team Member
This has been happening for years. My tought is they just dissapear like some mobs that shoot up into the sky and never come back.
This happens when they step on a anomely on the floor. Like a pebble :D
I also see mobs dissapearing from the corner of my eyes often, especially the qaffaz. It's not because they stop being rendered i'm am to close for that.

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
This has been happening for years. My tought is they just dissapear like some mobs that shoot up into the sky and never come back.
This happens when they step on a anomely on the floor. Like a pebble :D
I also see mobs dissapearing from the corner of my eyes often, especially the qaffaz. It's not because they stop being rendered i'm am to close for that.
I have to profusely disagree here.
Something has been going on on Toulan, for years, and it either involves the Narians or JBK.

Gunner

Shop Owner
VCAT Team Member
I have spent a couple of hours each day for the past 2 days in the Temple, and can confirm that this is still a problem. On six separate occasions I had a khaffash that I was fighting just disappear during the battle. It is kind of a big deal since the player loses weapon decay and ammo costs, and they do not get any loot or credit for the kill.

I notice that when one despawns, all of the others in the area despawn as well.

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
As for information, i have noticed that on another planet, cant remember if it was Ark or Calypso, nor if it was a flying, swimming nor a land mob, but only that i had to kill it fast enough to avoid it to vanish.

So it seems like an occasional MA bug rather than a Toulan Temple bug, if that helps in any way.

Though more than common on Temple khaffash i agree.

Gunner

Shop Owner
VCAT Team Member
As for information, i have noticed that on another planet, cant remember if it was Ark or Calypso, nor if it was a flying, swimming nor a land mob, but only that i had to kill it fast enough to avoid it to vanish.

So it seems like an occasional MA bug rather than a Toulan Temple bug, if that helps in any way.

Though more than common on Temple khaffash i agree.
I can only speak from my personal experiences. The only place on Toulan that I have had it happen is in the Temple. I am not saying it doesn't happen at other locations or on other planets, but I personally haven't experienced it. However, it happens frequently enough in the Temple to be a common occurrence at that location, and should be looked into by the developers.

Hally

Shop Owner
VCAT Team Member
This has happend very rarely inside murder zoo on khafash mohajem to, they also sometimes rise so high that i cant hit them with my chip, so im not doing them lately.

Top Bottom