Nawa Temple

Isa Naika Prey

well, i was @ the nawa temple today and on some other random days to do some tests to see the droprate there , and i must say its way to low (atleast those are my thoughts since i got no deep know how about the background and how it does effect planet economy)

example of today [System]: Session time: 02:01:02 picked up 0.09 [Nawa Fragment]

this place needs to be adjusted

also there is no point to do any pvp there on this rate

conclusion:
low droprate of Nawa Fragment ->i dont buy sweat-> i dont go CHUHOF-> I leave Planet
low droprate of Nawa Fragment -> rookies dont sell sweat -> they leave planet

i higly recommend to adjust droprate of it to atleast 50 pec per Hour Nawa Fragment and mix it with nawa Vial while nawa Vial does drop up to 3 ped stacks something around 15-20 ped per hour in total
this way the place does get a reason to exist , and it brings people to the temple who actualy spend PED
also spawn some more monsters inside the outer wall so you have to spend money to get there
this also keeps away people who just stay there to grab stuff

conclusion:
higher droprate of Nawa Fragment -> i buy sweat-> i go CHUHOF -> I stay on planet
higher droprate of Nawa Fragment -> rookies do build sweat circles /swunt -> they sell sweat -> they stay on planet

just my suggestion

Top Bottom