nawacore agent

Littlestar b-k

VCAT Team Member
I have all mk3 parts to get the mk3 nawacore but the agent is giving me the first mission to kill tabtab or give sweat again.

Littlestar b-k

VCAT Team Member
Tought i'd bump this issue to the top as i still can't get the new core.
After some previous update the nawacore agent was activated with a tag mission or not sure what is is called that is only for develepment or testing use, i offcourse clicked on some stuff and according to mohammed last reply to me it is prob what is causing my issue. They were going to look into this but no solution yet.
Hopefully i can get some renewed activety on this.

Thanks.

Eugenio Anhithe Wilde

Moon Manager
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
Tought i'd bump this issue to the top as i still can't get the new core.
After some previous update the nawacore agent was activated with a tag mission or not sure what is is called that is only for develepment or testing use, i offcourse clicked on some stuff and according to mohammed last reply to me it is prob what is causing my issue. They were going to look into this but no solution yet.
Hopefully i can get some renewed activety on this.

Thanks.

Hey B-K,

I will look into this for you,

Thanks
Ant

Littlestar b-k

VCAT Team Member
I have noticed that the Jeef Qaher daily i should be getting from the mk2 is not availeble for me.
I'm guessing it is related to this issue also.

Littlestar b-k

VCAT Team Member
small update, i removed all my daily missions and retook all from the terminal and it seems i have none of the daily's you should get for the mk2. I have not checked if i can get the daily cuhof ones yet and don't plan to unless you would like me too.

Top Bottom