NawaCore MKII MKIII parts A B C D E

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
Hey all, i saved and finally put together full Nawacores.

I actually have:
  • NawaCore MKII SOLD OUT
  • NawaCore MKIII SOLD OUT
Selling them at 60ped each, full, non negociable.

• Those unlock Toulan daily missions, required for the new crossover quest line, and may see further upgrades in the future.
  • MKIII Now also unlock the Citizenship Mission ; for which the reward is Toulan born full outfit, a lifetime free pass onboard of the Yamato Spaceship, and unlock the mission chain for Toulan borns.

See actual dailies:
Toulan Daily missions Rewards

To loot them, you need to either roll Cards instances, or Cuhofs, at all stages, and get lucky.

Keep thread clean.

Hope this helps,
E~

Last edited:

Truman

Sure, I’ve been trying to figure out how to upgrade those things! I’ll buy them both if you’ll let me 🤷‍♂️

Or sorry, I just mean I’ll buy enough for myself to upgrade — don’t mean to be a hog!

Ysabel

Sure, I’ve been trying to figure out how to upgrade those things! I’ll buy them both if you’ll let me 🤷‍♂️

Or sorry, I just mean I’ll buy enough for myself to upgrade — don’t mean to be a hog!
Hey there - I messaged, and they're only being sold as a full lot (i read it as full TT), but it's only if all 4 are sold at once. BUT, I also want one of each. Want to sync up and get them together so we can both get a set?

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian

Im back on Toulan now, meet me anytime :)

Truman

Well dang; I just left for DSEC with my jewelry box, but would be happy to fly back to Toulan in the next day or two if y’all want.

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
All have been sold out, once Truman picks up his package, and i am about to put another MKII core together, but already had a request for it.

Ill be working on making more, and ill update and bump this thread once i have more available.

Please do not PM me to “reserve” some, i just got flooded with PM last night, and thats not something i will do.

Keep an eye on this post, and ill also drop a line in #Toulan-trade once i have more.

Thanks all for your interest, and i am glad I didnt save all those in vain, and that it helped people, just like people helped me to make mines, at the time.

Working together has always been a big part, and wish of mine for Toulan, and also sticks to the lore very much, so i am very glad it is all working out.
E~

Last edited:
Top Bottom