New collonist Monria

Felix

Hello Monria. Call me Felix. I speak Russian and English with Gogle :). A small and ungainly moon. The initial quest for creation comes out of the familiar framework. Chance that the player will see Calypso 55%. I spent all my savings earned in Thule by mining 5 Ped. Without a successful creation. Thank you friends helped. If it will be interesting to talk with MinDark in the next message.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hello Felix, and welcome to Monria ... not sure you'll see Calypso from Monria, but we have an interesting environment. Also, MindArk doesn't post at this forum, but Monria's Management Team does, and we're pretty active with our community, so you'll probably see us around now and then on the Moon.

You didn't mention whether you were Monrian Born or not, so let us know and we can move forward from there. :)

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
Hello Felix and welcome to Monria and the forum :)

I'm currently off planet but I should be back tomorrow and I hope to see you in game :)
If you are Monrian born you can avail of our free flights to visit other planets just sign up here
and check out our starter area here
I will try to meet up with you to give you one of our starter packs to help you out tomorrow when I get back on to the moon :)

@Dark Moon Enigma is our community manager and chief fun officer and will help you with most questions. and I help her out best I can with starter kits and stuff :)

See you soon
Kendra

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Are you in the game right now Felix? I can meet you at the Main Crater in a few minutes and give you a starter kit.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I'm on Monria. Ready to meet to get a starting pack

I responded to your PM here at the forum and said to meet me at the Main Crater, but that I would have to hurry because I had ship duties as the Monria Fleet Manager in a short time. This was at 18:41 game time, and I only had about 20 mins before I had to get busy with my ship duties. I always work with the Yamato guest list before our travel schedule to make sure that I get everyone on the list before we leave Monria.

I logged into the game and waited at the Main Crater. I sent you a PM in game to please meet me at the Main Crater but you didn't respond. I had to log out and log in the MFM. I contacted you in the game as the MFM and said that I now couldn't meet up with you until a bit fter 21:30 game time when our travel schedule ended. You agreed to meet me at the Main Crater at that time. I logged DME in a little after 21:30 game time and waited at the Main Crater for a bit, you were not in the game at that time. I had said that I would need to do the trade quick for the starter kit because of dinner, so after a bit I had to log out, but I left you a chat message for when you logged in again.

Sorry we keep missing each other, but hopefully soon we can make it happen. :)

Top Bottom