Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
When I originally created my FB page, I wasn't allowed to use the DME name as a personal account, but could use it and show it as a nickname under my FB page name Jasmine Moon. The downside is, that any posting I did anywhere, the DME name would not show up, so ---

I created a new FB page for Dark Moon Enigma (not a personal account) and will be doing some consistent Monria-style posting and interacting at the new site. If any of you have Entropia FB pages, I would love for you to join me, because you never know what you might see there that you won't see here. :D

E8ty2nd

RedWizardHat.com
Shop Owner
When I originally created my FB page, I wasn't allowed to use the DME name as a personal account, but could use it and show it as a nickname under my FB page name Jasmine Moon. The downside is, that any posting I did anywhere, the DME name would not show up, so ---

I created a new FB page for Dark Moon Enigma (not a personal account) and will be doing some consistent Monria-style posting and interacting at the new site. If any of you have Entropia FB pages, I would love for you to join me, because you never know what you might see there that you won't see here. :D
I'm a joiner!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom