New Melee Item

Dylz

Create UL melee BP

creates a (l) melee item that burns a tiny bit of ammo

uses Mokhat and Shogghol items

2 piece recipe and it usable by low level players,
why?

Increased use of resources by 2 of the new player friendly mobs on toulan and Monria,
increases demand for those resources and provides players with a useful melee item that burns some ammo,

Win (players)- win(crafters) - win(planet)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
As I explained in our in-game PM, we aren't doing any development for Monria anymore because Monria is on the Caly server and it would require us to work with MA's team, which at this point is near to impossible given quite a few variables. We do not have full control over content development with Monria.

We took over Toulan, not only because we love Toulan, but also because it gave us PP status and an opportunity to have control over content development. It is also why we created DSEC9 on the Toulan server so that we could expand our development options.

Any future development will be for Toulan and DSEC9.

I also moved your thread to the Toulan Feedback section and changed Shoggoth to Shogghol so that it related to DSEC9/MoM.

Dylz

As I explained in our in-game PM, we aren't doing any development for Monria anymore because Monria is on the Caly server and it would require us to work with MA's team, which at this point is near to impossible given quite a few variables. We do not have full control over content development with Monria.

We took over Toulan, not only because we love Toulan, but also because it gave us PP status and an opportunity to have control over content development. It is also why we created DSEC9 on the Toulan server so that we could expand our development options.

Any future development will be for Toulan and DSEC9.

I also moved your thread to the Toulan Feedback section and changed Shoggoth to Shogghol so that it related to DSEC9/MoM.
Awesome 😎

You rock DME

Top Bottom