New players starting on Toulan as home planet

Kitch

can anyone confirm this is possible? Not speculation but confirmation that a new player can register on entroia.com, download the client, then pick toulan from the list? Also if this is possible, is there an indication that its still in beta?

Wont ask how you got this info..

Thanks!

Kitch

Update:

No, new Entropia participants cannot begin on planet Toulan currently. I think after the next PP update that will be possible is my guess.

I confirmed this myself.

Solemn

Toulan as home planet

can anyone confirm this is possible? Not speculation but confirmation that a new player can register on entroia.com, download the client, then pick toulan from the list? Also if this is possible, is there an indication that its still in beta?

Wont ask how you got this info..

Thanks!

Yes you can choose Toulan as a starting planet. I would not advise it, as that is what I did; and I am stuck with no ammo on the first quest.... LMFAO

Kitch

oh :( that sucks.. well if the stick force nexus in the mining loot... ;) you could probably sell sweat for a very good price here as ME is needed for travel

Still, i just tested this again and found you can only select, ark, caly, RT or cyrene.. so not sure why u were able to... :S

Svarog

Still, i just tested this again and found you can only select, ark, caly, RT or cyrene.. so not sure why u were able to... :S

If you try to register from the client or www.entropiauniverse.com, it sends you to a page where the choices are only Caly, Ark, RT and Cyrene. But if you register from www.planettoulan.com, the link is slightly different. The only difference is actually in the ending, "ccode=toulan" vs "ccode=euweb" (apparently more codes if you come from the sites of the other planets).

Nyrill

Yes you can choose Toulan as a starting planet. I would not advise it, as that is what I did; and I am stuck with no ammo on the first quest.... LMFAO

I had that problem on Calypso aswell so the first thing after sweat gathering was buy to a sword and never leave home without it.

I did try to register true the game startup then its not possible.
However if you go true the planettoulan setup you can just tested it.

Top Bottom