New Weapons in Loot?

beatkeeper

Since VU I have looted a couple pieces of the new Sada and Haris armors, yet I have not seen any of the new weapons. I've gotten globals with weapon loot now on pretty much all the big mobs--Wahesh, thawr, jeef--and I've looted tons of weapons from the smaller mobs too, but the tantalizing new weapons allude me still. And nobody I've asked has looted one either. So I guess I'm just posting to see if anybody has looted a new weap yet and what mob they looted it from.

Miles Stardust

VCAT Team Member
There have been some weapons discovered and looted since the VU, but they were all added in an earlier VU. There are also some armor parts that have not dropped, although most have. I think some high level BP's in the book are also un-discovered.

We don't know that much about how Toulan (or any planet partner) can control drop rates of planet specific loot while MA is in control of loot balancing. I too have looted a lot of weapons - even several full TT Mirath's at 70 ped, but I've looted only one Carbine_Sahra_MK6 (L), and it had just been discovered the day before.

It does seem like with the amount of hunting some of us are doing, far more of these items would drop, even with the relatively low level of activity overall. Perhaps MA is holding them up somehow, but all those items waiting to be discovered is tantalizing.

Perhaps Mohammed can shed some light on the issue(?) - but maybe loot is black box for everyone.

Cheers,
Miles

Last edited:

Mohammed|Beladcom

Beladcom Official
The newer more powerful weapons from the latest VUs are still slower to loot.
We'll look into their dropping rate.
Thanks Beatkeeper and Miles.

Top Bottom