Next level stuff

Ridan

Im fairly mid leveld atm.
Probably around the same place that most ppl are. I burn a fair amount of peds when hunting / Crafting / mining.

I like to be on smaller planets and work around that. The problem I feel with toulan right now thou is it kinda lacks the "next step" stuff.

Basicly no matter what I kill I recive "pixie and opalo". You use a 3k ped gun and hunt for 10k pixie and opalo you use a 3 ped gun 10 ped run. I loot pixie and opalo.

This feels weak after 7 years.
Same goes for crafting the holes are so big.
Mining acctualy is the part that feels fairly decent atm. Possibly if we can get some fire up here so we have an easier way to get into enhancers.

I know you cant spec details on development. But if im gonna stay it would be cool to know its not another 7 years before I can get some decent guns on a bigger kill.
Or when pushing a big crafting run I can acctualy find a cool bp.

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
Hey Ridan,
i know exactly what you mean, and even the biggest mobs will unfortunately only loot up to 15DPS weapons, and bosses lv200+ Rare jadid armor, which wont cover much.

This being said, on one hand, is that a lot of pre-released weapons have not yet made its way through the implementation stage, under Beladcom studio.
As we have already seen under VS, in the two last VUs, this content is now being released, slowly and carefully, so i would keep an eye out about this all.

On the other end, most valuable weapons are actually crafted.
I am aware of ~70 card DPS available through crafted weapons, but i have not seen the Birds of pray / Qataals yet, though i think Shadow has filed them in here, in the weapon section. I would assume they would bear a decent amount of damage, since they are quite prestigious.

Not sure what you mean about “holes” in crafting, but if that assumes theres lack of BPs, this point have seen a major overhaul, i think, in december.
No armor BPs, nor vehicule BPs, for exemple, is probably something i would also keep an eye out for, in the close future, since this has been addressed recently by the community.
Let me please add that, Toulan was originally oriented toward high end melee and tailoring, perfectly matching its arabian nights theme, which is why you can appreciate other fields may lack crafting areas, just like Arkadia for exemple, have near to no tailoring.

Overall, just keep in mind Toulan have changed hands, and is shifting extremely fast.
So i would sit tight, and keep an eye on future VUs :)

Hope this help,
E~

Last edited:

Ridan

Yeah ive noticed toulan have gotten a new team which is the reason why im here :).
When things change it gets fun just wanna make sure that we get an eye on things like this crap I wanna loot the maces of duhol etc.

For awhile it might be time to focus on tabtab farming :p.
For crafting yeah its BPs that are missing. We do get some important drops like rec and arx but miss the possibilty to create my toulan BP book for purely comps and etc.

I guess I just need some more patience : P

Top Bottom