Non Collision object near

SVEN5M

cyTuhrD.png

Some problems with collision on objects near [Planet Toulan, 134309, 95204, 224, Waypoint]

H2xYTSM.png

There some trees without collision [Planet Toulan, 134 775, 93663, 109, Waypoint]

Miles Stardust

VCAT Team Member
Those rocks - particularly near Snow Stretch, have always been that way. Trees on Toulan are hit or miss (bad pun) but I've noticed vapor trees in a variety of locations. The Jelly Swamp also has many such "plants". I have always disliked this - it is a spell-breaker. I don't notice the trees too much because I've played as if they are solid since the days when 99% of trees on the old Calypso were non-collision objects. The rocks are more noticeable because targeting and shooting through them so obvious while hunting.

It might not be the most important thing, but it would be really cool if big rocks and trees were all solid.

Peace, Miles

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
Was reported on the 29/06/2016 HERE

4. Eleni ROCKs !!

Well that is true, but litterally.
Rocks are NOT solid... Is this intentional or is this planned to make them rocks on the planet more valuable than a curtain?
Rocks are still walkthrought and shootthought as we speak.

View attachment 11710

Alongside with other bugs, still being valid as for today.
Except from the Qandil and the Assilant typo fix, i think all the bugs listed above are still pretty much valid.

E~

Top Bottom