Noob Starting on Toulan?

Feonix Rizeng

Hello! I'm shopping-around for a place to call home for the forseeable future. I know Calypso, Arkadia, and I believe ROCKtropia are all good places for noobs to start, based on what I've read. I'm curious what Toulan has to offer versus these other planets, for those of us starting as a total noob.

Thanks for reading ;)

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
Hey,

Toulan is in what you could call a Beta version still.

Its noob friendly but totally not "trade-wise".
Sweating being the main starter activity, is useless as no buyer due to lack of the mineral (Nexus) we use to make mind essence.

You will hardly find an official mentor, and its local reward (armor) is bugged so another dark point.

We are also a tiny community, less than a lost forgotten village, which will make you struggle to sell your starter loots.

So for now, as we speak, and with God knows the love i have for Toulan, i wouldnt recommend it as a starting planet.

Arkadia would be where i would recommend.

Be safe, and good luck,
E-

Feonix Rizeng

Hey,

Toulan is in what you could call a Beta version still.

Its noob friendly but totally not "trade-wise".
Sweating being the main starter activity, is useless as no buyer due to lack of the mineral (Nexus) we use to make mind essence.

You will hardly find an official mentor, and its local reward (armor) is bugged so another dark point.

We are also a tiny community, less than a lost forgotten village, which will make you struggle to sell your starter loots.

So for now, as we speak, and with God knows the love i have for Toulan, i wouldnt recommend it as a starting planet.

Arkadia would be where i would recommend.

Be safe, and good luck,
E-

Well, then! I can't have my "upgraded" starter armor bugging-out on me! ;)
Thank you for the reply and the advice. It sounds like I will make Toulan either my second or third planetary visit! I just need to get some basic skills under me, graduate, sight-see a bit, then I'll bum or buy a ride to lovely planet. :)

Top Bottom