Planet Toulan Mission + Mob Spreadsheet

Craftmeister

Hello all,

After releasing a Spreadsheet for Planet Cyrene, and based on the interest and actual usage for it, as well as in game requests from other players to make similar spreadsheets for the other planets, I have now completed a Spreadsheet for Planet Toulan.

So after draining the local supermarket of its beer and pizza supply, I have finally completed the Project.:p

This Excel Sheet is sorted by Mob and lowest HP per Mob, helping all players to progress naturally and ‘in order’ based on their skills and ability. With the right missions for a mob activated, you can do more than one mission at the same time. This is especially useful for noobs, disciples and mentors.

It has nice features, for example, check the mob damage type and highlight those columns, then scroll down to the armor to see if that damage is covered, or the other way round, armor to mob. Being Excel, once you have downloaded the file, just add in your own armor and check which mob your sets are best suited to. Complete a Quest and you can delete the info from the first three and last 2 columns (not the line) to stay up to date with your quests.

A few more points:

1) I do NOT take credit for the Info contained in this sheet, I only consolidated the available Info into a practical and workable form. The Info came from the hard work of other players.

2) Some of the Info is outdated, some missions or items are no longer active. I have kept them included as I believe Planet Devs like to release and then limit stuff, it may be that some Items or Missions may be reactivated in future.

3) If someone finds or has Info which is new, missing or incorrect in the spreadsheet, please post the info in this thread, or send me a PM in game so I can update the master file. I plan to update the online master spreadsheet once a month. (Depending on personal time and amount of Info received). Players who have downloaded the spreadsheet can update theirs from this thread accordingly.

The link to the spreadsheet:

Google Doc Spreadsheet

All the Best, Good Luck and HOF!

Mark Craftmeister Cheepos

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hey Craftmeister, thank you so much for doing this, your work on this is invaluable and much appreciated. I'll get with Morrath to see if we can add this to his EU Hub section for Toulan, if he hasn't done it already, he's pretty proactive like so many of our community members. :)

Also, not sure you caught the Toulan New Player Experience | Beginner Missions that are for Toulan Born and Monrian Born only ... we did a revamp on the beginner missions, and Kendra did a great job of sorting out the steps.

There is a new Mining Awards Mission that you get from NPC Thana next to the Information Booth at the Citadel. I gave you the link to my post because there was a report that one of the ores was missing and Kendra sorted it out with a fix.

Let me know if you need any other information. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Morrath, you ROCK ... love having you as a media partner ... so fun ... we will have other work to do too. :p

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Did you add Craftmeister's link? If so, I don't see it.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Ok, I see it now ... can you please add --> Created buy Craftmeister :)

Top Bottom