Planet Toulan Release Notes 14.8.1

Miles Stardust

VCAT Team Member
This Pet mission is kinda sad. I wont be able to do it. I prefer the Cyrene Wolpertinger style of getting a pet. Because I can do it alone and am not dependent of others. To find a big amount of players who would want to join me in this task is not manageable for me.
But ok, the RT big pets (sacred kong) arent available for most too.
Still, it makes me sad :(

But you could take part by helping another player, so to be in on the taming opportunity when it comes up. :)

This type of 'epic' mission in not for everyone, but neither is taming, or much else for that matter.

I'm not personally interested in doing the mission - but if the timing is right I'd help out someone who was. I probably won't be able to tame a Karmoosh Lateef anyway, but I like the fact the Wave Bosses now have a bigger role, and a reason for being - one that further encourages cooperation - and are not just isolated 'mini-games'.

Curious to see how it plays out.

Cheers,
Miles

Von Steuben

Here seems to be the most interesting part. The world still only has created weapons that only do up to 15.7 dps:

Entropedia

Sahra MK6 (L) Carbine Laser 33 41 15.7 0.794 716 7.954 61.00 2.883 Yes
Sahra MK5 (L) Carbine Laser 26 40 12.0 0.617 565 6.267 47.00 2.883 Yes
Dakhim G4 (L) Pistol BLP 13 70 10.5 284 25.00 Yes Looted
Jamjoom Massacre (L) Rifle BLP 20 42 9.7 0.234 463 4.864 10.00 2.858 Yes Looted
Hilqa Knife M4 (L) Melee Shortblades 13 61 9.2 3.107 0 3.107 32.00 2.908 Yes Looted
Mirath Fatal Shot (L) Rifle Laser 19 38 8.4 0.156 438 4.536 70.00 100.00% 2.911 Yes Looted
Ophidian Blade M3 (L) Melee Longblades 18 38 7.9 4.304 0 4.304 36.00 2.907 Yes Looted

How in the world can a player progress in Toulan to what it would take to complete these wave spawners let alone the Boss mob?

I ran a mod stark 117 / dante with 82 effective dps/ 3.82 dpp with full angel armor and was able to kill all the waves spawners (Qaffaz Nest)but was unable to kill Jallad. I also was timed out in the wave 1 spawner (Duhol Camp) before being able to complete.

This will take very much a group of uber avatar's from other worlds to kill the Boss mobs using off world gear.

Seems this mission is designed to bring people already in EU to Toulan, but once here they will collect the pet and maybe leave.

emma

That could be very hard to do the taming mission!

2015-12-19-22_37_53-Entropi.jpg

Von Steuben

ok. I was able to do the TabTab playground wave spawner and kill Karmoosh which gave met a Karmoosh Statue.

karmoosh statue.jpg

Last edited:

Miles Stardust

VCAT Team Member
Here seems to be the most interesting part. The world still only has created weapons that only do up to 15.7 dps:

Seems this mission is designed to bring people already in EU to Toulan, but once here they will collect the pet and maybe leave.

There are much bigger weapons listed in release notes which have not been discovered yet (like Sahra up to MK10, etc.) which may be up to the task. As Toulan has been introducing content, it started with the weakest items and has worked up from there. It is quite likely some items will be discovered in the boss mobs' loot, but the most common, frequently looted items are designed for newer players.

Any planet requires a mix of new and old avatars to get going, but I think Toulan has released less content geared for high level players, and focused more on the new player experience, than any other planet so far.

In the meantime, with a small transport fee, almost any weapon in the universe is available.

Cheers,
Miles

P.S.

This just from release notes for 14.6
. New Lootable Weapons :
Carbine Sahra MK5
Carbine Sahra MK6
Carbine Sahra MK7
Pistol Hojoom G5
Pistol Hojoom G6
Pistol Hojoom G7
Pistol Salafa G4
Pistol Salafa G5
Pistol Salafa G6
Pistol Dakhim G4
Pistol Dakhim G5
Pistol Dakhim G6

And this just from release notes for 14.7
. New Lootable Weapons :
Carbine_Sahra_MK8 (L)
Carbine_Sahra_MK9 (L)
Carbine_Sahra_MK10 (L)
Pistol_Salafa G7 (L)
Pistol_Salafa G8 (L)
Pistol_Salafa G9 (L)
Pistol_Salafa G10 (L)
Shayeb S40 (L)
Shayeb S45 (L)
Shayeb S50 (L)
Shayeb S55 (L)
Hilqa Knife M5 (L)
Hilqa Knife M6 (L)
Hilqa Knife M7 (L)
Hilqa Knife M8 (L)
Jamjoon Annihilation JA-1 (L)
Jamjoon Wipeout JW-1(L)
Jamjoon Masascre JM-1 (L)
Sword_Ophidian Blade M5 (L)
Sword_Ophidian Blade M6 (L)
Sword_Ophidian Blade M7 (L)
Sword_Ophidian Blade M8 (L)

Also:

There are also some stronger crafted Toulanian weapons than what's listed on Entropedia. It is not a reliable source of information about Toulan in particular.

Last edited:

Rechinul

Karmoosh Lateef Tamed!

Karmoosh Lateef Tamed.

Hard pet to tame, you have to defeat that many Boss but finnaly Managed to get it

Special thanks to my team.
Will do a list to post it here.

Karmoosh Lateef  Good.jpg

cc.

After a few hours work we managed to spawn the new pets, was a fun mission but expected the pet to have some kind of decent buff. For people to want to do the bosses the reward would need to be better. Lifesteal pet please!! :eek:

WangXiang

Bringing along the Moon with me
Shop Owner
Platinum Sponsor
Hello,

Does someone know whether the wave bosses do AoE (Area of Effect) damage?

Craftmeister

Karmoosh Pet Buffs

Any idea when the buffs for the Karmoosh pet will be updated? Been an issue since pet was released in 2015. Someone snoozing on the job?

Considering the huge cost involved in getting this pet, when the buffs are finally updated, they better be awesome and of galactic proportion...Just to get to the taming stage cost me a ton of ped (as well as the rest of the team). And for just a pet with a cute pair of pants, nothing else of value in buffs, it is plainly a rip-off as the bosses of the waves had loot drops that equaled the value of that which a snablesnot blows out of its nose....

Fix the problem!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom