Planet Toulan 'The New Frontier'

Chukano Wrench Crowbar

Hello everyone,

Let me tell you about Planet Toulan...

There once was a planet I was completely uninterested in, after travelling there in the old days I found no binding with the planet like I had for example with Arkadia or good old Calypso and sure I might not have given it enough of a chance back then and it is arguably a beautiful planet.

In more recent times we had a field Trip with the stream to Toulan and people asked after 1 day:
Wrench can we leave plz it is boring here.... What are we suppose to do here? Why we even visited here...

Now, however, I get reactions like:
Wrench can we live here?! This planet is awesome! Wrench can we go to the Monthly Event again? Can we farm more Mirsal tokens?

How things can change so fast:D

And why is that you ask?

It is for sure a big part of the awesome efforts of the VS team, combined with traders now finding Toulan, the addition of the Codex, the possibility to go and farm for appartments and shops with tokens, the Epic Monthly Event and added Lore, the CuHOF missions with an upgradeable Nawacore for more missions to take, the easy starter Missions to gain skills on level 1 mobs and higher missions for more experienced hunters, the super rare chance of finding pages which can be exchanged estate deeds...

All of the above reasons would be moot if the community was not giving a proper chance to all these combined efforts.

Toulan can really be the new port of call for New players and Veterans alike.
I believe so much in this that I am throwing in my full support and contemplating relocating here full time (combined with Monria) with my Stream + Crew and do weekend trips to Caly instead of the other way around. I think it is awesome to be part of assisting to establish and build something on this planet when it is still in it very early stages of re-development. Combined with the upcoming VU update that will expand Monria as well I think it is the right choice.

This is why I henceforth shall call Toulan 'The New Frontier'

Kind regards,

Wrench

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
This is really exciting Wrench, and thank you for that lovely write-up, it means a lot. Our focus from the beginning has always been on community, and working in partnership with our community members to bring a continuing elevated level of experience to enhance game-play. Our Monria, and now Toulan communities are amazing and much more than we expected, which is why we want to do as much as possible to support community efforts as well, so let me know if there's anything I can do to help.

We're really happy that all of you are hanging in there with us to witness what's to come. :)

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
I couldnt agree more.. While Beladcom was hard at work, things turned very sour.
So sad that even sweating on Toulan wasnt worth it. Very heartbreaking times.

Its refreshing to see so much hard work, thought through fully, dropped all at once; with every attention to details.

Im still thinking on the long term, and waiting to see how things settle, but i am not worried one bit about the future.
Happy to finally use (all) my loot, and get even harder at work, to reach my goals, which are finally within reach!

Just happy to be at Home, and feel like it.

Nice post, and well done all!
E~

LittleBerry

YEEEESSS! My loved home planet is Monria, and my fav place is now Toulan with wonderful Caboiras, and the funny jelly mans :D I relally like this news, but ofc, like the opportunity to go to Caly too. Fortunately i'm able to travel with the Yamato (what is open for the Touland deed owners too. I hope the Crew and followers will like this idea, and no one will hate this. This is a nice, colourful, intresting planet. Little and big hunters can find their targets, miners can skill up too. (No indoor mining, and with tt finder you can find the best loot too ). For me the tabtabs arent the cutest pets, but you can tame here too. And the events are awesome! :D And i really love the Dev team ^^

Lucky Great Eddy

So far Toulan is the best place for beginners to be on... because of new fresh start on this planet allows new players to get equal chances to fight for something like estate :p

Let old crabs sit there on caly with their 15 years old made investments we start here new economical boom while they sleep there in their re-sellers trade channel on caly 🤠

I moved here and will stay here us long us I have a fun 😎

Top Bottom