Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
Aren't they a space mob already?

StarDrifter

Simple, yet Significant

John Strike X3

@Kendra Yes you are right there are or at least used to be mobs called drop ship (didn't seen them for a while but should be there). Full name of this vehicle is [Dropship Vanguard].

Comes from long daily mission on oratans, take around year to finish. Its basically as my friend likes to call it Arkadian version of Gungir but way cooler :D At this point nothing can be attached to it (weapons, thruster, warp) so just for planet side transport. It does hold up to 10 ppl and pretty fast but not much eco on fuel. Still cool thouhg :D Also its avatar bound so NOT tradable. Comes in 3 versions of camo depending on the firebase owner is assigned to. If firebase is in green area comes with green camo. There should be also desert camo and snow :)

44356b14ec.jpg

toecutter

@Kendra Yes you are right there are or at least used to be mobs called drop ship (didn't seen them for a while but should be there). Full name of this vehicle is [Dropship Vanguard].

Comes from long daily mission on oratans, take around year to finish. Its basically as my friend likes to call it Arkadian version of Gungir but way cooler :D At this point nothing can be attached to it (weapons, thruster, warp) so just for planet side transport. It does hold up to 10 ppl and pretty fast but not much eco on fuel. Still cool thouhg :D Also its avatar bound so NOT tradable. Comes in 3 versions of camo depending on the firebase owner is assigned to. If firebase is in green area comes with green camo. There should be also desert camo and snow :)

44356b14ec.jpg
according to the info window it kinda sounds like it comes in a limited amount aswell...? i.e. "...issued to the first few colonist to reach Lieutanant rank... :/

John Strike X3

I did noticed that but unfortunately don't have any insights on it. I am sure though if that would be the case A LOT and i mena A BIG LOT of ppl would be seryously :banginghead:topicclosed:ninja::paddle::eek:rder:loco:countingto3

sluggo

Official PED Donator, Friend of Lootius
Shop Owner
You get the ranks from doing the daily's right? I think i seen somewhere it's like 5 or 6 months of doing the daily's to get up there to Lt? Not sure, either way I won't be seeing one anytime soon, I have too much to take care on Monria and help advance here then to go running off on other planets for long sabbaticals.

John, yah I bet a lot of folks would be upset if they just suddenly stopped giving them out without any warning or heads up like Cyrene did that one time with the armor or whatever it was. That's one of the problems with MA Descriptions on stuff. Few.... is that just verbage in a story line, or literal and if literal, HOW many is 'a few' ? I can sort of see MA not wanting to really say the hard number because they want to have folks pumping money into the system in hopes of getting one even though they may be very limited. But on the other hand, the Daily mission HAS been around a VERY significant amount of time, so this would reward those who did put the ped in early on, and not so much those who say, OOh I can get something out of it, let me grind it now. You have to look at all 4 or 5 sides of the issue :D

With luck and if it is in enough demand, maybe Monria can get something like this in our future and folks will want to all rush here for even more cool stuff than they already get here :D

Sluggo

John Strike X3

MA cant even figure out what is lootable or not in PVP in description :D Some things they say are but actually are not etc. Hence why i don't thrust the description much.

On the other hand i remember the thing what happened on Cyrene with armor, at least they gave chance to ppl to finish the missions, for ones who had already started it.

Well as awesome the engeneering daily is on Monria, it wouldn't hurt to have something else :) Maybe Anhithe will suprize us, he and team did amazing job so far :)

StarDrifter

Simple, yet Significant
Havn't worked out exact numbers yet, but probably closer to 9 Months to get the Rank. The Vanguard - Black Version is the first out. I believe future versions will still be UL but be in the Camo designs - Jungle / Desert / Arctic depending on where the Receivers home Firebase is.

With luck and if it is in enough demand, maybe Monria can get something like this in our future and folks will want to all rush here for even more cool stuff than they already get here :D
MoonBoots!!

toecutter

I did noticed that but unfortunately don't have any insights on it. I am sure though if that would be the case A LOT and i mena A BIG LOT of ppl would be seryously :banginghead:topicclosed:ninja::paddle::eek:rder:loco:countingto3

Might be worded that way on purpose, basic scare tactics..."hurry hurry to get your Dropship...before it´s all gone"...don´t see myself goin there though anytime soon neither @sluggo...I heard it takes about 1 1/2 year to get to the dropship rank from scratch :confused:...but I agree if Anhithe decides to make a daily hunting thingy like this one on Ark, I´d say hells bells yea... :cheers2

Top Bottom