Pricecheck: Monria Logs

mastermesh

What are the logs going for? Also how many are out there, and is anyone selling em in a shop somewhere, etc.?

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
There are 4 Chapters associated with a mission called DSEC: Monria's Untold Story, and if you follow the link you will see discussion about this mission. The 4 Chapters are looted from our 4 mobs, but the reward that was initially attached to this mission is currently in negotiation with MindArk to be changed. Not sure how soon this will happen.

I don't think the Chapters are ever sold because they can't be used for completing the mission. You actually have to go through the mission in order for it to count.

Gunner

Shop Owner
VCAT Team Member
There are 4 Chapters associated with a mission called DSEC: Monria's Untold Story, and if you follow the link you will see discussion about this mission. The 4 Chapters are looted from our 4 mobs, but the reward that was initially attached to this mission is currently in negotiation with MindArk to be changed. Not sure how soon this will happen.

I don't think the Chapters are ever sold because they can't be used for completing the mission. You actually have to go through the mission in order for it to count.
Just a follow up to DME's post. I have seen one of the chapters for sale in at least one off-world store for a fairly high price. Thank goodness I did not buy it. Until I read DME's post, I did not know that it wouldn't count toward the mission. So the moral here is "buyer beware" and do your own missions. Besides, it is more fun that way. :)

Top Bottom