Project Audio | DSEC-9 Road to the Reveal | Monrian Lore Books

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
As some may have seen, Gatekeeper posted a thread with a link to an MP3 audio recording of the first Road to the Reveal thread, and then after, added the same audio in a YouTube video as a test to see how it worked. The thread has since been moved to our private archives area because GK and I are working on refining this audio project so that we can present the audio component to all of the Road to the Reveal posts, as well as our Monrian lore books.

VS Team is feverishly working against deadlines right now for the next VU which is coming up in 3 weeks, so GK and I will be working behind the scenes on tweaking the audio project, and when time is more settled, I will chat with Ant about the potential for having an MP3 feature at the forum for this project.

I think this is an exciting project, and it was GK who came up with it, so thank you GK, much appreciated. :yourock

When we are ready to go live with this project, GK and I will make the announcement.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Oh, guess what? :onair

I had sent Pinthas the audio GK had recorded as an example of what we're doing with this project, and was surprised when he sent me back an audio of this week's Pinthas response to the Road to the Reveal -- IN HIS OWN VOICE.

I shared it with GK and the end result was -- WE LOVE HIS VOICE. 💜

So, Pinthas will be recording all of his Road to the Reveal Pinthas Responses, and GK will continue recording the content from the main posts. :thumbsup

Don't know if these recordings will be available before or after the VU, but we'll get them posted one way or another. GK had another idea that I would like to explore, but we'll reveal that if we choose to use it.

After Road to the Reveal, we will be going after the Monrian lore books, including Book #6 (still to be written) to finally close out that series. Then the Toulan lore book to bring us current to where we can begin developing the Monria, Toulan and DSEC-9 blended storyline and evolve from there.

Don't be surprised if some of you find yourselves traveling a path between the pages. :nana

I'm excited about this project. :jumpclap

Top Bottom