Quwa Reward Figures - none for Qaffaz, etc.

Miles Stardust

VCAT Team Member
Hi Mohammed,

With VU 14.7 release notes was this item: New Action Figure Rewards for all Quwa Challenges.

The following Action Figures have been found so far:
Code:
Item			Avatar				Time Stamp
Caboria Figure		Eleni Von Estlla		Sun, 01 May 2016 18:01:23
Mokhat Figure		Eleni Von Estlla		Thu, 07 Apr 2016 21:53:10
TabTab Figure		Mike Squeaks Arndt		Mon, 04 Jan 2016 21:26:12
Bahri Figure		Eleni Von Estlla		Sat, 02 Jan 2016 00:22:58
Jeef Qaher Figure	RaVen Rae KaGe			Sun, 08 Nov 2015 01:17:30
Thawr Figure		JaK UnLiMiTed TRADES		Mon, 28 Sep 2015 16:16:28

I've completed all 5 stages of the Qaffaz Quwa chain, but did not discover the Qaffaz Figure, or get any figure, at the end of Stage 4 (like most chains) or at the end of Stage 5 (like the Tabtab chain).

I have a couple of questions about how these rewards work.

1) Are you supposed get the figure from the same mob as the chain?

I recall getting rewarded a figure from a different mob for at least one chain, although I have so far ended up with the correct figures for the 3 other chains I've earned them on - along with a second Jeef Qahar Figure that I looted (during the Duhol event?) - but they had all been previously discovered.

2) Are these figures supposed to be generally lootable - like the Boss Statues?

In the same VU 14.7 thread, the issue of the Boss Statues dropping was raised, and you replied that "The statues for each wave spawner boss are lootable items, they're not common but they have started dropping."

So far:
Code:
Item			Avatar				Time Stamp
Abu Dabas Statue	Wangxiang WangXiang Tuxing	Sat, 02 Jan 2016 19:40:19
Zaeem Statue		James Francis Cameron		Wed, 16 Dec 2015 23:45:20
Jallad Statues		Wangxiang WangXiang Tuxing	Sun, 27 Sep 2015 08:28:38
TabTab Statues		Silas Nikopol Diegaeth		Tue, 22 Sep 2015 17:02:48

3) Is there some mix up between Quwa Figures and Boss Statues?
Eleni noted that Jallad's Statue is one of the normal Qaffaz colors - like a Qaffaz Figure would be, while Jallad is actually pink. Is the TabTab Statues listed in the discoveries Karmoosh?

Thanks for your attention to this.

Cheers,
Miles

Mohammed|Beladcom

Beladcom Official
Thanks Miles for your valued feedback.

1) Are you supposed get the figure from the same mob as the chain?

Yes, the figure should be of the same type of its Quwa Challenge Mob.

We will look into the Quwa Challenges rewards to make sure that each gives the correct Figure.

2) Are these figures supposed to be generally lootable - like the Boss Statues?

The main purpose of the Figures are to be Quwa Challenge rewards, but we've been playing with the idea of adding Figures (as well as Boss Statues) in Loot with special mob spawns and events.

3) Is there some mix up between Quwa Figures and Boss Statues?
Eleni noted that Jallad's Statue is one of the normal Qaffaz colors - like a Qaffaz Figure would be, while Jallad is actually pink. Is the TabTab Statues listed in the discoveries Karmoosh?

The Quwa Figures and Boss Statues are totally independent, with the statues representing specifically the Bosses characters in both appearance and name.
We will make sure that the Statues correctly matches the bosses.

Thanks again Miles for bringing these notes into our attention, keep the valued input coming.

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
Khaffash no Statue

Ew hmmmm no khaffash statue on stage 4 completed Mohammed...

Could it please be fixed? :p im missing a swirl :eek: (and a plushie!!)

nope.jpg

Last edited:

Mohammed|Beladcom

Beladcom Official
The following Figures are currently ingame, obtained from each matching mob Quwa Challenge.

Bahri Figure
Caboria Figure
Duhol Figure
Jeef Qaher Figure
Jeef Zajer Figure
Mokhat Figure
Qaffaz Figure
TabTab Figure
Thawr Figure

We'll continue to introduce figures with future updates to cover all types of mobs.

Thanks Eleni, keep the valued feedback coming.

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
The following Figures are currently ingame, obtained from each matching mob Quwa Challenge.

Bahri Figure
Caboria Figure
Duhol Figure
Jeef Qaher Figure
Jeef Zajer Figure
Mokhat Figure
Qaffaz Figure
TabTab Figure
Thawr Figure

We'll continue to introduce figures with future updates to cover all types of mobs.

Right, so hmmm out of curiosity, as i done stage4 already, the day you implant khaffash figure i have no chance to get it any more?

Thanks,
E

Last edited:

Miles Stardust

VCAT Team Member

Bahri Figure
Caboria Figure
Duhol Figure
Jeef Qaher Figure
Jeef Zajer Figure
Mokhat Figure
Qaffaz Figure
TabTab Figure
Thawr Figure

That leaves me with a question too - where is my Qaffaz Action Figure?

I should have received one, and I believe discovered it, having completed all 5 stages of the Qaffaz Quwa mission. Will it be added to my inventory - and will I get the discovery?

Thanks,
Miles

Mohammed|Beladcom

Beladcom Official
Right, so hmmm out of curiosity, as i done stage4 already, the day you implant khaffash figure i have no chance to get it any more?

Thanks,
E

When the rest of the figures are introduced, we will make sure all players who completed the required Quwa are not effected, and will get the figure reward.

That leaves me with a question too - where is my Qaffaz Action Figure?

I should have received one, and I believe discovered it, having completed all 5 stages of the Qaffaz Quwa mission. Will it be added to my inventory - and will I get the discovery?

Thanks,
Miles

We are addressing the The Qaffaz Figure reward to be fixed for its Quwa challenge in the upcoming VU soon, making sure all players who completed the Quwa challenge get the Qaffaz Figure.

Thanks Eleni and Miles, keep your valued feedback coming.

Miles Stardust

VCAT Team Member
I see the missing Qaffaz Action Figure bug is reported fixed for 15.1, but I cannot talk to Zalaan - I completed Stage 5 already so he just ignores me.

I also did not find it in Planet Storage or Inventory.

Thanks, Miles

Mohammed|Beladcom

Beladcom Official
I see the missing Qaffaz Action Figure bug is reported fixed for 15.1, but I cannot talk to Zalaan - I completed Stage 5 already so he just ignores me.

I also did not find it in Planet Storage or Inventory.

Thanks, Miles

Sorry for any inconvenience, talking to Zalaan with stage 5 completed should trigger a mission that instantly give the figure reward.

We'll look into this to make sure this mission is active.

Thanks Miles, keep the valued feedback coming.

Miles Stardust

VCAT Team Member
Zalaan rewarded me this morning with my Qaffaz Figurine - and it was a discovery!

Tracker was asleep at the switch, so no screenie to share.

Thanks!
Miles

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
Grats Miles :) glad you got everything sorted :p

Now i hope to see the Khaffash implanted soon.

You mind posting a pic of it Miles?

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
sweet :p

Grats again :)

ill post a pic of Jallad statue and mob in future to clarify the "bug".

Miles Stardust

VCAT Team Member

Bahri Figure
Caboria Figure
Duhol Figure
Jeef Qaher Figure
Jeef Zajer Figure
Mokhat Figure
Qaffaz Figure
TabTab Figure
Thawr Figure

Finished the Sunjoq chain last night - and it was epic: 4,000 + 8,000 + 10,000 + 20,000 + 25,000 = 67,000 kills.

Not surprised, but it's disappointing to not get the Figure - and perhaps the discovery that goes with it. Still not in game after all this time. :(

Peace, Miles

P.S. - Also finished the Jeef Qaher chain last night, to add to the Qaffaz and TabTab chains finished long ago.

Top Bottom