Rare tag

Littlestar b-k

VCAT Team Member
The taqwa tincture and the cuhof plates seem to be very rare yet don't have the rare tag that make the golden showers pop up.
It's also a good way to spread the news there is new stuff to be had on Toulan universe wide.
I like my golden showers so i would not mind having those items pop one.

About the Taqwa tincture, unless people are really hoarding them the drop seems extreeeeeeemly rare. Is this intented?

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
Well, with your previous expeiences, you probably need to spawn a rare Dadedomur in Cuhof to be able to loot a Taqwa 😶
Okay ill take the door ➡🚪

But yes, i think it does deserves a rare tag.
On a side note, the Taqwa discovery indicates it has been looted in Cuhof 05, and none has been looted in Armor Cuhof, as i would a speculated.

Harry would a very much upgraded his baraka if that was the case, so would i, and since you have posted, that means that us three main Armor cuhof runners have had no luck for Taqwa in there.

I also see Harry running several Cuhof 04 to try and clear out, but no luck, as far as i know.

I would expect the Taqwa to be at least as rare as a HDD, since the recipe for upgrade is very simple.
So if that means looming Cuhof 05 to hunt a rare, that be very sucky, and i think we best running it all three of us to split the costs, and find an arrangement to split the looted tinctures, and in your case BK, that armor parts you need.

I may be wrong again, and i hope i am, but thats what i can suggest.

Also, i think nothing will now be done until next release, which is june.

One step at a time though, for now, plates that is.

Top Bottom