reactivating old account

Ezoran

Hello all!

I created an account and played a few years back. I tried to create a new account for Monria, and it tells me my email is already in use. So, I choose the reset password option. It tells me I have a new password - however, I still am unable to log into the game -" invalid login or password" it says. I have reset the password several times to different passwords - same error each time.

Thanks in advance for advice on getting this fixed!

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hello all!

I created an account and played a few years back. I tried to create a new account for Monria, and it tells me my email is already in use. So, I choose the reset password option. It tells me I have a new password - however, I still am unable to log into the game -" invalid login or password" it says. I have reset the password several times to different passwords - same error each time.

Thanks in advance for advice on getting this fixed!

First, welcome back to the game.

Second, if you are using the same email that you used for your previous account, and that account has not been purged from MindArk's database (meaning, your old avatar still exists), then you won't be able to use your old email because it's still attached to that avatar. You'll need to use a new email unfortunately, and I'm guessing that you won't be able to use your old avatar name exactly as you did before either.

Ezoran

First, welcome back to the game.

Second, if you are using the same email that you used for your previous account, and that account has not been purged from MindArk's database (meaning, your old avatar still exists), then you won't be able to use your old email because it's still attached to that avatar. You'll need to use a new email unfortunately, and I'm guessing that you won't be able to use your old avatar name exactly as you did before either.

arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrg! :/

thanks for the answer. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrg! :/

thanks for the answer. :)

Sorry it wasn't what you wanted to hear, and we definitely appreciate that you wanted to start a new avatar on Monria, but if your old avatar still exists, then you'll need to contact MindArk to either have them delete that account so you can create a new one, or ask them for help in getting your old avatar active again.

Good luck with this, and we hope to see you on Monria one of these days soon. Let us know how you do. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I moved your thread to the "Say Hello" sub-section. I'm going to rename the other one where it says "Ask a Question" because that can be confusing since it doesn't specifically state that it's for Mentors and Community Advisers.

Top Bottom