Recommendations:

aVaLON_52

• Tameable Pet:
    Allow for another option than just a hideous guinea pig, such as the blue Qaffaz, that would be awesome. If implemented, allow an NPC so that players can do a 1 time exchange for the Qaffaz, and give notice to players so they can stop feeding nutrio bars if they happen to have the ugly one.

• Add Teleport at Cave:
    The cave for the instances. It looks on the map as a faded blue color as if it's supposed to be a teleport, but there isn't. Kind of a nuisance to fly to the instances every time. That fountain by Yasmina would be great if it were a TP.

• Old Karmoosh turn in error:
    According to the 2nd quest from the stable girl Kenda I can exchange that pet to a lab key then enter the lab, solo or team and tame the new pet but it doesn't work. It gives an "error 0" message.

• Boss difficulty:
    Lower the boss difficulty level. No average nor experienced player can take on those bosses. Those bosses are designed for ubers to take on. The TabTab boss has an AOE hit for over 300 dmg. Currently, there's only a handful of players on Toulan. A few ubers have come over to take out the bosses, but how is that a level playing field? Furthermore, even if the average players had help, it's DPS based for the killcount. If the mob level/attack stats are not going to be modified at least make it so that anyone who deals damage to the mob can get credit for the mission.

• Taming Karmoosh:
    Ridiculous. 1 hour to tame. With Boiga Adjusted you can get spirit down to about 50%, not too hard. Once at around 50% Karmoosh has no hp left to work with. You'd think you could let it regen. In the whole 1 hour that you have he might regenerate about 50% of his hp. I tried getting some lucky hits mob after mob but best I could do was a little less than 50% respect. I think something is very wrong with this.

See Bug Report: http://www.toulanforum.com/forum/showthread.php?2270-Bug-Report-Karmoosh-Aleef-Untameable&p=5355#post5355

• Overall:
    I get it. you want it to be challenging to tame the pet with the highest autoloot in the game. But... impossible? really? After all the work in CUHOF mission.. that's not enough? You gotta have the ridiculous bosses and the ridiculously impossible chance of taming one.... Was this intentional or a bug you guys haven't fixed yet?

Last edited:

aVaLON_52

Qaffaz

a small Qaffaz pet following around would be a game-changer...
people on other planets would see it and be ECSTATIC!

aVaLON_52

Updated thread.

I think mods are intentionally making it near impossible and we are the beta testers.

Those who went through the impossible treachery today (Myself, JBK, Bonnie, Harry, Rechinul, tBANNA), we should all be granted a Karmoosh pet for being your beta testers as you work to improve this quest. If it wasn't for us grinding and taming you wouldn't have these test results. For amplifying information and detailed improvement recommendations contact me directly.

Last edited:

aVaLON_52

If a player goes through all the crap involved in getting to Karmoosh, they should be able to tame it successfully.

Littlestar b-k

I'm not saying your wrong, missions should work. The bosses have been this way sinds the beginning and worked in the same way to get a pet. The only thing not working for you seems to be the taming of the pet.
On a side note, if you are able to kill all those bosses you should have been in the EU long enouf to know that if you want shit to work wait until the patches hit ;)

I'm sure you'll get a new key without having to do the bosses again, so relax a bit.

aVaLON_52

I'm not saying your wrong, missions should work. The bosses have been this way sinds the beginning and worked in the same way to get a pet. The only thing not working for you seems to be the taming of the pet.
On a side note, if you are able to kill all those bosses you should have been in the EU long enouf to know that if you want shit to work wait until the patches hit ;)

I'm sure you'll get a new key without having to do the bosses again, so relax a bit.
ok, I'll relax.
Just didn't want this information to go unnoticed.
voices need to be heard for patches to be implemented.

Mohammed|Beladcom

Beladcom Official
Thanks Avalon and B-K, all input is noted, and we strive to apply solutions that make everyone happy!

Keep your feedback coming.

Rechinul

Updated thread.

I think mods are intentionally making it near impossible and we are the beta testers.

Those who went through the impossible treachery today (Myself, JBK, Bonnie, Harry, Rechinul, tBANNA), we should all be granted a Karmoosh pet for being your beta testers as you work to improve this quest. If it wasn't for us grinding and taming you wouldn't have these test results. For amplifying information and detailed improvement recommendations contact me directly.
just think me i`n tBANNA have been 3 times in, so We have wasted 3 Keys to Tame 1 PET and nothing happend.

Best we got ~45-50% Spirit of Karmoosh Aleef.
Ridicoulous, i have the same feeling that we was TESTERs.

We did try all the posibilitys, Bigger Whip, Smaller, Higher Domination, lower. NO SUCCES at all.

Thanks for the good pointed Thread!.

Top Bottom