Saturday, December 3rd
1200 - 2300
Saturday, December 10th
1200 - 2300
Saturday, December 24th
TBD
Saturday, December 31st
TBD

If any changes occur, this schedule will be updated.

Make sure to read Repair Skilling Program // 2022 for policies and procedures!

This bears repeating:
Captains cannot add people to the ship's guestlist. Only people who are already on the guestlist can join the repair runs.
The instructions to sign up for the guestlist are here: Virtualsense Space Travel | Sign-Up & Guest List

Last edited:

Dea

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
5tt wire and 1 RK-0 to be safe :)

sentinel

hello do yall offer a pilot program? ive piloted kronan on skilling runs didnt know if this would be an option as well for the skilling portion of it. I accept that I would have to demostrate my abilities to pilot if its an option, just asking. Mod remove this plz if not the place to ask.

Reactions: Dea

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
hello do yall offer a pilot program? ive piloted kronan on skilling runs didnt know if this would be an option as well for the skilling portion of it. I accept that I would have to demostrate my abilities to pilot if its an option, just asking. Mod remove this plz if not the place to ask.

Dea manages our space and repair skilling programs, so she would be the one to have a chat with, maybe in PM here, in the game (Dea Kali Devi), or even on our VS Discord.

Reactions: Dea

WolfStar

Hi how looks plan for 2023? It starts on Monria? You are picking up players from other planets? Is pickup payed?

Dea

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Hi how looks plan for 2023? It starts on Monria? You are picking up players from other planets? Is pickup payed?
It's being worked on. It will be in Monrian space and crew members provide their own trasportation to Monria or travel on the Yamato the Friday before.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Also, after Dea creates the 2023 Repair Run Schedule this thread will be locked.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Actually, this thread has been closed as well. When Dea has the new information ready she will post the new threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom