Repurposing armors

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
Hello everyone,

Just a little suggestion trotting in my head for a while.
As suggested earlier, i could see the Toulan armors reviewed, as for being pretty numerous and weak.

My take on this is that on a MA and general side, it would be complicated, if not impossible to re-stat the armors.

So my idea here is to enhance them, rather than reworking them.

Looking at the new craze with that skill buffs on armors, even being weak, i tend to think that there is a good idea behind it.

We could add an option to infuse the armor sets with tinctures, to add a laser/blp/blades buff10%.

Those being Ls would make is pretty doable, consumable, creating a niche and purpose for gathering more tinctures and armors sets, and make the baraka L sought after.

This would benefits players with higher HPs being comfortable with downgrading armors, for an added skill bonus.

I would also be careful and make sure armors have imp or cut or stab to make sure that they would decay, and not create another EST drama.

This could only be infused at the powerful crafter, meaning only people with the crown of Sahar could make them, though they be tradable.
Thus creating an added reward for going through Hell to become a Lotus favorite.

Last be that the highest armor would require the lowest tincture for salafa sight, and maganan the middle one, and zohoor the lowest buff, this crossing and re-evaluating tinctures values for different purpose, so that maganan does not stays the only one sought after. Arrange as you wish, that is just the fundamental idea.

I am personally not a crown owner, and i play plasma, so that be little benefit for me, except blades, though i still think that this would be of interest.

Hope this helps,
E~

Top Bottom