RJ Rob James - Hide and Seek Game! Starts Monday 2nd May - 5pm UTC time!

RJ-Rob

Hello all, This is the thread for my Hide and Seek Game!

So basically the game consists of trying to find me while I hide somewhere on Toulan and there will be 4 clues I give,
the first clue I will give at 5pm UTC time when the game starts then a new clue every 30 minutes interval. The game will run for 2 hours.
There will be a total of 4 clues and the first person to find me will win 50 peds!

Game Rules!

Must join this channel in game #toulan_games (once joined type "I am in" so I know you are taking part)
4 clues will be given in the 2 hours game time duration.
I will post the clues only in the #toulan_games channel! So make sure you have joined it to see them!
You may concur with other players in regards to working out the clues but that might give them an advantage too.
No using the above channel for advertising or general chat. Just use it during the game. (You can discuss the clues with eachother in the games channel too though!)
As stated above, Game runs from 5pm UTC Time and ends at 7pm UTC Time.
Once you find me the game automatically ends and I will pay the winner and announce the winner in this thread!
You may use Teleport chips/Vehicles etc!
Have fun!
(I WILL NOT MOVE AND I WILL STAY IN THE SAME LOCATION UNTIL SOMEONE FINDS ME!)

General!

I am doing this as a bit of fun and for engagement and for new players as well. So if you want to take part please do what is stated above and join that channel.

I hope to see you all in game and taking part in this game.

Seeya in game everyone and good luck and have fun.

Thanks

RJ Rob James​

Last edited:

RJ-Rob

Ok game over - Winner has been paid!

Congrats to "mercy blow rus"

[#toulan_games] [mercy]: [System]: [mercy] killed [RJ Rob] using a [Omegaton M83 Predator, CDF Edition (L)]

He found me and actually shot me when he found me hahaha xD

Fun way to end the game actually.

I was in this location

toulan-game-hiding-spot.png

So thanks everyone for taking part, I had a lot of fun, glad you enjoyed it too :)

I will host more game events in the future, maybe even do some collabs with others as well :)

Stay tuned

RJ Rob James :)

Top Bottom