Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
The first week of 2017 has been a bit rocky with a stomach bug, but I'm on the mend. I've managed to come up with a plan to share Monria's beginning history written by Pinthas, and you'll see that unfold soon, along with our own evolving history. Pinthas and I are very excited to be working on this together in order to give proper acknowledgement and appreciation for the body of work he did with Monria's beginning history. There is also a chance that we may work together on other things, so this is a good thing for Monria and the community.

I wrote Episode 10 of the Kipling Chronicles in the manner I did specifically so that I had a means to introduce Monria's beginning history. The journal that was found in the secret compartment of the ancient file cabinet will reveal a wealth of information about how Monria got from there to here. This beginning storyline by Pinthas was never published before, and it's only fitting that it be recognized. It's also a very important body of work that connects the past to the present and where we go from here, so this is an exciting moment in time.

I'm also going to get back to the Monria media website to work on that so I can finish it. For those of you who have active shops on Monria, I'll be contacting you eventually so I can sort out a profile and photo shoot with each of you to be showcased at the media site. I'll be working on the specifics to launch the radio station as well, so there's much to do besides the usual stuff.

This will be another exciting year, and it will be fun to share it all with you. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Nice DM, it's great to hear it going so well with Pinthas, it was a nice touch discovering the journal in the secret compartment :)

Looking forward to what 2017 has in store!

Thanks Max, it is indeed nice that the community will get to experience Monria's beginning history as written by Pinthas. Discovering the journal in the secret compartment of the ancient file cabinet just seemed the perfect maneuver in order to introduce his work. Rather than just putting it all out there, a plan is in place to connect some dots so that it all makes sense with where we're at today. Monria's beginning history will be presented in it's original form, but each chapter introduced in unique ways to make it more interesting.

I really like what Pinthas did, and it's been an inspiration for where I will be taking our own evolving history. I'm really happy to be able to work with Pinthas, and the community will start seeing his work soon. :)

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
I'm glad you're feeling better and your in the zone on the writing front, it's lovely that you and Pinthas are working together I love his writing and yours so to see the two stories inter-fold will be lovely :)

It's going to be very exciting times ahead with the two of you working together, can't wait :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom