Rojnaar - semisober noob

rojnaar

Hello all,

I've been on EU for close to a week now. Still learning, and cringing at my mistakes, but managing to have fun with the game. Zircote was nice enough to lend me a ride to Calypso a few days ago, and just last night I had my first successful flight in my little Sleipnir, chugging my way back to Monria.(first successful flight, 2nd try, a pirate player blew me out of the sky not long after leaving calypso the first time, he didn't get anything but lost ammo and bad rep though :) )

I'm going to spend the rest of the week farming yog's, failing to mine in their tunnels, and probably embarrassing myself in #monria with my lack of knowledge. So feel free to say hi or shut up as needed :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hello Roj, and welcome to Monria and the forum. There will be NO "shut-ups" allowed. Every question is valid because none of us can be expected to have all the answers. Experience in this game is so personal and subjective, and everyone's approach is not always the same, so it's a great asset that Monria has with such a wonderful community membership who are so helpful. Just watching Monria chat I'm learning new things all the time.

I love our community, and there are lots of people who will step in and help.

In my position with Monria Management, I get to role-play the dark side, which I am actually quite loving. I haven't even really gotten started, so I have no reservation whatsoever about unleashing that dark side in creative ways. :devil

Let me know if you need an assist from Cthulhu's dark abyss. :D

Maximus Cashicus

Hey Rojnaar, welcome. Yeah there's some great folks knocking about Monria like Arcyon that are always there to answer any questions. No matter how long you play this game you will still have questions, there will be just more at the beginning, we were all there so don't worry. I'll see u around ingame :)

Gatekeeper

Yamato Pilot
Monria Diplomat
VCAT Team Member
Hello Rojnaar. Gratz on the Flight! Yeah i got shot down my second flight, but its still exciting :) Please feel free to ask anything you need to, we will answer if we can. And, again welcome to the community.

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
Hi Roj :)

welcome to the Forum and of course monria ;)

grats on you first successful flight may there be many more :)

see you in game

Top Bottom