Sabab Finder

Darkos

i Crafted the sabab finder M2 today just for fun and the stats on it wasnt to bad i think. im wondering if anyone crafted some higher ones M3 and up?

Darko

Miles Stardust

VCAT Team Member
Good question. I've never looted any of those BP's, but I've crafted the M2's, and I've been using the M2 as my 'other' finder for a wile now, along with my main F-105. It was the M2 that found my Zircon tower - so it's obviously a great finder ;) :D

I don't see the BP's (other than the M2) as Auction Order items - but I don't know if that means they have not been discovered yet or not. Anyone know?

Cheers
Miles

Darkos

Good question. I've never looted any of those BP's, but I've crafted the M2's, and I've been using the M2 as my 'other' finder for a wile now, along with my main F-105. It was the M2 that found my Zircon tower - so it's obviously a great finder ;) :D

I don't see the BP's (other than the M2) as Auction Order items - but I don't know if that means they have not been discovered yet or not. Anyone know?

Cheers
Miles

Lol nice, just did a run with it and my return was pretty crap but did noticed i found more of the rare stuff with it. (sham and youd)

and good question aswell Miles, never thought about looking in the order section. but now we are on the topic have you found any better bps for excavator? other then the one from technician?

Darko

Darkos

Just had a look in the toulan bp book, and there are spots for both M3, M4 and M5 finders, but the bps looks like L.

Darko

Miles Stardust

VCAT Team Member
Just had a look in the toulan bp book, and there are spots for both M3, M4 and M5 finders, but the bps looks like L.

Darko

That would be consistent with other basic tool and weapon series on Toulan -
The 1 is the TT item
The 2 has an unlimited BP
The 3,4, and 5 have (L) BP's
All the items are (L).

I get a fair amount of the firearms (L) BP's - but I primarily craft textures, weapons, and clothing - so I haven't clicked anything else enough yet to loot many BP's.

Cheers,
Miles

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
Will get to be digging the grounds soon, has any higher finder than SABAD M2 blueprints been looted?

Is it comfirmed BPs are L aswell as the item?

E~

Top Bottom