Sahira charm mission seems to be broken

Hally

Shop Owner
VCAT Team Member
It tells me to return to aziz and i did, but he just gave me new carcoria mission and wont let me check in for tabtab

Hally

Shop Owner
VCAT Team Member
just tryed the terminal it allowed me to turn i tab tab mission

Hally

Shop Owner
VCAT Team Member
and after that i was allowed to comple mission with aziz, seems its the terminals bugging

RJ-Rob

Yep, I tested it, I have the same issue. I did the fire stones, then next stage was hunt 30 Caboria and 200 tabtab, but there is no progress bars...... I just killed 100 Caboria to test and it still has not gone green, so it is indeed broken for me........

sahira-charm-bugged.png

Last edited:

RJ-Rob

Nope, returing to Sahira did nothing. Nothing happens when I clicked her. I kept clicking her and nothing lol. So it is 100% broken lol

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Did you try turning in the mission at the Mission Terminal? This thread is from 2020 and since then, Aziz was actually taken out of the equation and whatever mission(s) associated with him was then turned into the Mission Terminal.

I'll have to check with Kendra on this because this came up in the past, and seems to have been working until your post, so I'll ask if she'll check on this to make sure it's working properly going into the next VU.

RJ-Rob

Did you try turning in the mission at the Mission Terminal? This thread is from 2020 and since then, Aziz was actually taken out of the equation and whatever mission(s) associated with him was then turned into the Mission Terminal.

I'll have to check with Kendra on this because this came up in the past, and seems to have been working until your post, so I'll ask if she'll check on this to make sure it's working properly going into the next VU.

Yep I tried the mission terminal too. It will not continue the mission chain. I just did the tabtab and caboria daily's and went back to Sahira and it still does nothing when I click her, no pop up appears......... I then went to mission terminal to finish claiming the rewards for the 2 dailys and here is the prove I did them xD

1651923909327.png

So as you can see, the 2 dailies are showing now in the completed tab....... So yeah it is for sure broken lol.

Thanks DME

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I've left a message in the staff forum for Kendra to take a look at this thread and your posts RJ, so hopefully it can get sorted.

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
Hey RJ I can't see any problem on the test server with the mission, so can you abandon the quest and go back in. It should re-check that the quests are done and move on. Can you tell me if this works also please?

Thanks a mill
Kendra

RJ-Rob

Hey RJ I can't see any problem on the test server with the mission, so can you abandon the quest and go back in. It should re-check that the quests are done and move on. Can you tell me if this works also please?

Thanks a mill
Kendra

Ok yep, will do it when I get back on Toulan - I had to goto caly to sell some stuff - will be back on Toulan in the next day or 2

I will post in this thread once I done what you asked. Thanks for checking it for me and for the reply, appreciate it :)

RJ-Rob

Thanks a mill
Kendra

Ok I came back to Toulan.

I just did what you asked, I abandoned the mission and went back to Sahira at the south pit and I clicked her and it said the mission again to go hunt 30 Carboria and 200 tabtab, but this time it automatically completed it while I was stood there. So it worked and I got the reward so now it is the find the CUHOF cave. But honestly it is still bugged. I am not the only person this has happened with lol.

So I am not sure why the test server it works fine but not in the LIVE server it is buggy lol.

Anyway thanks for helping. At least there is a workaround now though. You might want to make a proper post to let people know that they need to also do what me and hally did and abandon the mission from the mission log then go back to Sahira to try again.

EDIT: I just realised I think I worked out why it didn't work for me first time. Because I didn't do the dailys for that part of the mission before you got rid of Aziz NPC and moved them to the Mission Terminal instead........ So might be useful if you made a post of somekind to let people know they need to do the 2 dailys hunt 30 Caboria and 200 TabTab first before starting the Sahira Charm mission chain. That way it will work first time. :)

Last edited:

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
Thanks for the reply RJ.
I'm taking another look to see if I can rewrite the mission to make it a bit cleaner and thereby avoiding any chance of this problem cropping up.

Just looking at the mission and it is not the daily it is asking you to do it is the one off missions for 30 caboria and 200 tabtab that Aziz gives you at the dock. If you have already done these it should continue as it did for you when you abandoned and restarted.

Did you go to Aziz at all during the mission? if you do it should interact when you walk on to the dock.

Last edited:

RJ-Rob

Thanks for the reply RJ.
I'm taking another look to see if I can rewrite the mission to make it a bit cleaner and thereby avoiding any chance of this problem cropping up.

Just looking at the mission and it is not the daily it is asking you to do it is the one off missions for 30 caboria and 200 tabtab that Aziz gives you at the dock. If you have already done these it should continue as it did for you when you abandoned and restarted.

Did you go to Aziz at all during the mission? if you do it should interact when you walk on to the dock.

Ahh ok and yes I did goto Aziz at the dock, but I went to Aziz before I actually did the mobs, I actually did the Caborias first and it didnt go green after I killed like 50 or more of them, So then I asked in Toulan chat channel and they said take the 2 missions from the mission terminal. So I took those and I then got the 2 tracked daily missions tracker on screen for both and did them again. Then when I did complete those 2 dailys I went back to Sahira and that is when nothing happened when I clicked her. So I then went to the mission terminal to complete the dailys and then tried clicking Sahira again and the same, nothing happened. No pop ups etc.....

So at that point it was a dead end until I saw your reply and you told me to abandon lol.

So that is basically the full story, hope this helps :)

Thanks again for your help appreciate it a lot

Rob

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
I actually did the Caborias first and it didnt go green after I killed like 50 or more of them,

at this point if you go back to Aziz at the dock to hand in his mission you should get a pop up asking if you have done the mission and it then check if that mission is done and continues,

In my honest opinion it is a bit messy so I'll try to clean it up for the next release.

RJ-Rob

at this point if you go back to Aziz at the dock to hand in his mission you should get a pop up asking if you have done the mission and it then check if that mission is done and continues,

In my honest opinion it is a bit messy so I'll try to clean it up for the next release.

Cool, thanks Kendra again for all the help :)

Top Bottom