Salafa Laser Sight MK 2 (L) | (10%Crit Dmg Buff!) | Caly Auction

AckerZ

[*Post Copied from my post on PCF]

We finally after 2 weeks since the discovery of the blueprint have been able to make the first Salafa Laser Sight MK2 (L)!

Similar to the Salafa Laser Sight Mk3 (L) thread we will be auctioning the first one ever made at 100% TT.

Based off the confirmed decay data of the MK1 we estimate the MK2 has 99,960 shots in it before it fully decays - the MK3 likely has 202,300 shots. However I want to leave the confirmation of that to whoever wins the auction in the spirit of sharing in the excitement of figuring out a new item for the game and to keep these first ever items at 100% TT.

rARW0Sj.png

4v3zQJ3.png

The auction will be no BO to let the market decide the value of these incredibly hard to make items.

I will place the auction to end at a similar time to the MK3 to give everyone a fair chance at seeing and bidding. The auction is intended to end at Sunday 9.40pm Game Time

Best of luck to all interested!

*DO NOT BID IN THIS THREAD - THIS IS A CALY AUCTION NOTIFICATION & DISCUSSION THREAD ONLY.

**A note that this Blueprint has an error on Efficiency % it is not 100% - this has been acknowledged by DME and the Virtual Sense team and is due to be fixed on the next VU.

Top Bottom