Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Monrian Born Ambassador
Hello everyone,
Last saturday repair run was a blast 🎆 so let`s go for another repair run :p

Date: Saturday, October 2, 2021
Time: Starting at 18:00 Server Time (UTC) and will last 2 or more hours

There will be no summons, so please do the following:
  • use any Monria TP and teleport up to the Monria Space Station - there are no fees
  • then use the Monria Space Station teleporter to board the Yamato Mothership
  • you can do this by using the drop-down menu at the top right of the TP map
You are you responsible for bringing your own repair kit comprised of an RK-0 or higher and at least 50k Welding Wire.

You can check in the Monria/Toulan shops for what's available by using the Monria Shops Inventory Tool or Toulan Shops Inventory Tool, but there will also be repair kits available for sale from the pilot once on board the Yamato.

Please make sure that you are on the Yamato Guest list within 24h of the run. You can sign up to be on the Yamato guest list here ... also, when signing up, make sure to indicate whether you are Monrian Born, Toulan Born, or own an estate on either Monria or Toulan because this will determine whether your future travel outside of repair runs on the Yamato is paid or free.

Please review and follow the Yamato Repair Skilling | General Guidelines

Please respond in this thread if you are interested.

See you onboard! :)
Avum

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I would love to bring the MFM along, but I'm going to be eyeball-deep in finishing up the magazine issue, after that, then I'll be free to join future repair runs ... I'm hoping these will become more regular, these are definitely fun. :thumbsup

Avum AL

Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Monrian Born Ambassador
I would love to bring the MFM along, but I'm going to be eyeball-deep in finishing up the magazine issue, after that, then I'll be free to join future repair runs ... I'm hoping these will become more regular, these are definitely fun. :thumbsup
Well i can say that i will do another repair run next saturday as well (9th)
Afterwards, i also plan on making saturday the repair run day :D
I feel like its a nice break day between the warps and its a weekend so more can join and enjoy it with us :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Awesome, and always make sure to check the event schedules for both Monria and Toulan ... Oct/Nov/Dec will be a bit different.

Avum AL

Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Monrian Born Ambassador
Hello everyone,

I am working today. I was supposed to finish but I am still working, I won't be able to make it on time.

If a Yamato repair run pilot can start the run that would be awesome.

Thanks ☺

Gatekeeper

Yamato Pilot
Monria Diplomat
VCAT Team Member
I ran a practice run to see how to get the mobs back to the SS and be docked while still taking damage. I managed it so thats good. KD made it onboard before I left the SS. So he repaired and I flew and repaired lol. Only about an hour or so, maybe a little more.

GK

Top Bottom